• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Pascal is on the pin I suppose. I had hoped for somethign a little different but it's about time we had a new Tangled pin so I won't complain!!!

It will be my first Tangled pin . I ooped for Tangled, rather than Tinkerbell . I'll be broke if I keep buying . Got Ratigan, hopefully, Dalmations & Jasmine Spinner for trades . She also got me Cinderella & Prince Charming in a heart that is a limited edition pin . With the others one, I've bought to trade for what I want, I think I did good ! I even have some DLPR pin event pins and limited on card .

WooHoo my friend Paula came through again . She snagged 101 D to add too my traders ! I opted for her to get me Tink & Pochantos along with Tangled & Jasmine as shipping is the same for two as it is one . I also got the lovely lilac Tinkerbell shirt that she is sending . I'm so excited and that I will have some great traders at the event in September .

With the current exchange rate £7 is more like 8 euros, not 12.

Those exchange rates have been totally out of the ordinary since I can think, actually that was already happening when they had a Disney Store in Frankfurt. And that one closed at least 15 years ago.

im after the new 101 dalmation pin and the ratigan pin if anyone has them for trade,thanks
Dalmatian pin is still on the website. Ratigan is gone now, but it wasn't the last time that you asked about it. :) Lol, you need to read people's replies more often!

anyone know when the next 2 will be available ? I got to stop ordering the 1st week of August to assure delivery to USA . You think I will have some good traders to get my Tinkerbell wants

Good call.

The pins will be released online at 5pm (UK time), and in the stores tomorrow morning I believe.

Who's going for Rapunzel, and who's going for Tinkerbell?

Good luck to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back