• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grr been trying for 20mins trying to get the new Ariel pin, just kept getting the mickey mouse waiting logos. Now its sold out.Thanks Disney - I feel everyone's pain in trying to get the few previous pins online.

I'm glad I wasnt after the Kiss the girl pin, otherwise I wouldn't have got it. But I really like the Rescuers pin. But my brother doesn't like the fact that there is no Bernard

I'm of to the Disney store tomorrow first thing to try and get the ariel pin as I could not get one online again lol atleast it's being released in store

I'm loving the Rescuers set. The lack of Bernard stinks. They could have done him in his janitor outfit, but I never thought I'd see some of those other characters as pins, so that's a huge plus for me. I wish Disney would do this more often with all it's other movies like Great Mouse Detective, Fox and the Hound, etc.

I'm loving the Rescuers set. The lack of Bernard stinks. They could have done him in his janitor outfit, but I never thought I'd see some of those other characters as pins, so that's a huge plus for me. I wish Disney would do this more often with all it's other movies like Great Mouse Detective, Fox and the Hound, etc.

I agree 100% with everything you said. :hsd:

Ok good new is I managed to obtain the ariel pin it is le350 not le150 like it states on the website lol the bad news is no pins in the York store until November!! WTF!!! Is every one like this as she said it's just the York store :( oh and another bad thing Lee is trying to collect the toy story viynalmation :( more money.

he has fallen for them lol.im dredin when i see them in person as i know i will be tempted too.i cant understand why yorkare not doin pins till november

for anyone who hasnt noticed the image on disneystore website has changed and the rescuers set is now a 6 pin set including bernard

twoThird_pinscomingsoonad_23082011.jpg

looks a lot better now.i hope i manage to get the set as long as its not to expensive

if its that much im not sure if i will get it as im skint at the mo,i will be gutted if i dont as i have all other uk pins.seems very pricey,they dont even look like there pin on pins or anythin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back