• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK coming soon pins
pins_7235htrjk.jpg

its a shame there is only 1 new pin added to the comin soon section

Yes. £7 for the celebration editions in annoying as they used to be good value at £3 or £5.

The Hercules pin is not bad at £5.

Love the Mrs.Potts and Chip pin but it is very similar to designs previously released elsewhere.

Regards,

Martin

:( Laaaaame. I was so looking forward to the new Coming Soon page, as I really thought they were on a roll. Apparently not though.

That Bambi pin is beautiful, so I'll be buying that despite the increase in price. And I think I'll pick up the Hercules pin if there's any left by the time I come to order the Gaston pin.

I thought we were due a Rapunzel pin!

Also, the stich on a bike pin is already on ebay despite not being released so I thought that might be on the coming soon page this time around!!!

The Hercules pin being £5 was a nice surprise, I was going to get it anyway but at that price I got another for trades. Want that Bambi pin now! No doubt I'll end up with a spare if I see it in store before my order arrives.

i also hope the hurcules is still there when the next batch of pins come out.i dont fancy placin a order just for the 1 pin and being stung by the £5 postage

bit disapointed with there being no LE pins for march yet :( but quite like the mrs pots and chip core pin :) but still no tangled!! what about a suprise release have we had one of them in the UK before?

I'm both dreading and anticipating a Tangled UK release pin. My credit card can't handle it anymore! Not with 25+ pins en route to me right now :lol:

Well the Tron one has just been released just as it has left cinemas. So I recon we will see a Tangled pin on the next coming soon update in two weeks time. I don't have any evidence of this but I am just speculating.

I waaaaant that Gaston pin. At what time should I be online waiting for the site to update so that I can buy it next Friday?

Last edited:
Well the Tron one has just been released just as it has left cinemas. So I recon we will see a Tangled pin on the next coming soon update in two weeks time. I don't have any evidence of this but I am just speculating.

Here's a kind of off-topic question...Are there usually pin releases surrounding the DVD release dates? I know Tangled will be released here at the end of March, i'm wondering if they'll release more pins then. If I remember correctly, Princess and the Frog came out around the same time in 2009 and I saw a mystery set was released in March of 2010.

Well the Bambi pin conicides with a special edition release. We did have a Beauty and the Beast pin that coincided with the release of that dvd. However I have noticed that there are some releases that coicniced with some cinema releases etc. A bit of a hit and miss situation really - there never seems to be much consistency.

Perhaps some other traders have noticed other trends... ?

natalie there have been a couple of surprise releases pluto anniversary and mickey and minnie valentine.
opaleyes the gaston pin is released in 2 weeks,the website usually updates anytime between 12 and 6

web-site updated today at 3pm UK time (10am eastern) BUT no shipping outside of Europe. I've got a bulk order thread running so if you want some help please post there!

Well I picked up the tron and bambi valentine in store yesterday. Had traded the tron at the pin meet within about 5 mins lol. I was going to buy the pegasus one online but like others £5 postage for one £5 pin is a joke

That Cheshire pin is so gorgeous! I agree, it looks like a spinner.

:) Danny will go nuts when he sees that St Paddy's Stitch pin, it's beautiful!

:( God I hope there's no issues with my order. It doesn't look like there was an order limit on the Gaston pin, which means that a bunch of people could've got the maximum 10 each. I only ordered the 2, which is the usual limit anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back