• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK coming soon pins
In regards to buying, the nicer pins tend to sell out pretty quick. Recent examples are the Toy Story set and the Bambi/Faline pin. In regards to trading, it varies. Just lately, there seems to have been a wider variety of pins on the lanyards. I think they may have been sent some. Either that, or more people have gotten into trading. There's been very little change before this.

e.e; I think my post got eaten. *Retypes Martin's post*

:) I'm happy for you Danny.

@ kidup - That could well be a typo. Guess we'll see though.

e.e; I think my post got eaten. *Retypes Martin's post*

:) I'm happy for you Danny.

@ kidup - That could well be a typo. Guess we'll see though.

hahaha Im happy for you as well with the cheshire cat pin, we have both been lucky to get pins we actually want :p now lets hope we get them on release haha

:) They're both such gorgeous pins. I do feel very lucky...I just wish the Gaston released wasn't this stressful. I think after all this I would've rather it been a Core pin. Edition size doesn't matter when it's a pin you really want.

o.o Ooh, link me? I think I must've missed that post.

I'm gonna head off for tea now. e_e; Stupid Disney Store. Lol, I'm growing less upset and more angry as time goes on. I'm surprised no one has posted anything about the Gaston release on the FaceBook page yet.

ive just read all the comments i sat from 4.50 refreshing the disneystore page over and over until they updated the pins at 5.17,i will be gutted if i dont get the gaston pin,i ordered 2 i didnt notice there was no limit.i think the disneystore will deffo have a lot of angry people without pins

At least that caps the amount of people who would potentially be angry if they did mess up! I had everything I needed in my basket ready for Gaston and I completed my transaction within about 2 minutes of Gaston and Dumbo being on the site! :)

Hopefully they will do some more low LE sizes like this again!! :) Despite all the hoo ha!

mine was all confirmed within a couple of minutes.i forgot to say the hurcules pin had a limit of 1.
i ordered 2 gaston,2 dumbo,1 hurc and the new mickey.i didnt really want yet another mickey but i have nearly all other uk pins

I imagine most people were trying to justify the postage charges so bought the Dumbo pins aswell as the Gaston! :)

I don't like that Mickey pin either... I might get it when it ends up on the lanyards. I think my local store are putting 5 or 6 of the core pins straight onto the lanyards when they are released. I can always get them off the lanyard straight away...

Very odd...

i asked the question on the facebook page to see if they had plans for any new lanyard pins,they replied and said new ones would be released next month,they havent given any other info

I didn't order enough to get free postage, after my purchases two weeks ago I had all the LE ones I needed.

I ordered 2 Gaston, 2 Dumbo, 2 Mickey core and 1 Mickey comic. Because I didn't spend £75 I ended up putting £1 extra in for express delivery. The pins I ordered on Feb 4 only arrived this week, such slow shipping!

Pin release days are getting a bit stressful with the lower le sizes,as far as ordering more than 2pins gos this HAS happened before when the Lady & Tramp pin was released there was no limit so knowing there were a few friends who wanted it i ordered more than the normal 2....they took the money for them,the pin sold out very quickly then about 4days later my order arrived with just 2 lady and the tramp pins and a refund notice in the parcel and the pin was available again for a while online.

I'm guessing everyone who has ordered will get 2pins but no more and if we don't i think alot of us will go from being upset to angry the ordering/delivery times etc just seem to be getting worse i really hope it improves soon especially as my nearest Disney store is nearly 2hours away so my only option most the time is getting items online

i've had to email disney on my last two orders.. as it had been over a week with no dispatch, im going to be worried untill i have them in hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back