• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK newbie looking for friends♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK newbie looking for friends♥

pix3ldrop

Pinderella♥
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!:wavey:♥
My name is Bo (or Pixel♥) and I'm from Oxfordshire, England :)
I'm a long-time Disney fan but I'm quite new to Pin-collecting- my favourite type of pins are spooky-cute Hallowe'en pins♥
I just got back from my long awaited first trip to Disneyland Paris 10 days ago, I loved it! Although it wasn't my first visit to a Disney park- I went to Tokyo DisneySea for the day on Hallowe'en 2012 which was incredible too :)
I love animation, sci-fi, console gaming, drawing, collecting things and typing way too many hearts!♥
I'm really hoping to make some new friends!:)

Welcome to the forum, Bo!

My name is Sara. I love holiday and Halloween pins too, but my main collections are Peter Pan and Figaro.

Glad to meet you! :wavey:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya! Welcome :D I'm a UK member too, if you ever need any help finding your way around pin trading from the UK feel free to send me a PM.

Welcome to the forum ^_^

Welcome, Bo!!
That's pretty awesome that you were lucky enough to spend Halloween at a Disney park-- it's something I hope to do someday. Welcome to the forum, it's pretty awesome here!!

Hi Bo!! Welcome to DPF

It's great to see another UK trader! I live in Buckinghamshire - where abouts in Oxfordshire are you? I'm pretty close to Oxford!!!

Love your pin theme - I have a whole bunch of Halloween Minnie pins for trade, maybe we could work something out???

-Charlie

Welcome! Lovely to see another UK-er. I'm based in Berkshire, so just one county over from you :)

Thank you:)Nice to meet you Sara:)
Aw, I love Figaro too! When I was little, I had the video tape of Disney's Sing Along songs that had the song 'Figaro & Cleo' which was my fave :)

Ammonite
Thank you:) It's nice to see there are so many pin lovers here in the UK:)

Tiggermickey

Thank you! Your banner is really cute!:)

AgentOfAnarchy
Thank you♥ That's really kind, thanks I'll remember that :D

Cjvandever♥
Thank you! I can't resist Hallowe'eny Malificent Stitch :halloween:♥

Gothel
Thank you!♥ Yay I hope so (I need to get a few more pins to trade first, haha :D)♥

Linz_pinz
Thank you:)♥ I definately recommend it- The parade was so awesome!:halloween:♥

MerlinEmrys

Thank you~! Your Grails are epic:D

CheshireCat♥

Thank you!♥ Yay! I live in Wheatley, about 7 miles from Oxford City Centre. Awesome! I love Minnie especially, too! I don't have much to trade yet though haha :D P.S. I have a real-life Cheshire cat (Although she's grey not pink unfortunately :D) :cheshire:

DamiensPins
Thank you! You too! I love those Piece of History pins too!:)

Emily_holgate♥

Thank you and hello too :D♥ I love Monsters too- especially Mike! And of course Stitch :D

MadWild♥
Thank you!♥ Awesome! Some of my family live in Reading, Berks :)

Tinkerboy
Thank you♥ It was so awesome! It seems far away to me (I'm from a small country, anything over 50miles seems far away haha :lol:) But I guess in reality it's really not that far - around 300 miles from where I live :)

Mickeymouseje
Thank you~~!:wavey:♥

Booger1964
Thank you!♥ I love all Hallowe'en pins, but the Tokyo Disney, Japan DS and HKDL ones are my faves... They're all so cuute! :halloween:
And yay Jessie! Me and my husband are big Toy Story fans. We just got Toy Story of Terror on DVD yesterday... Hallowe'en and Toy Story... Win!:D

Welcome! There are a lot of UK people here: jennisney, Jazzy B Bunny, tankgirl_13, Ammonite, CheshireCat, and quite a few others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back