• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK newbie looking for friends♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK newbie looking for friends♥
I'm from the uk too :wavey:
Welcome to the forum! Got to love Halloween it's the best season being all spooky and stuff :)

Starry_Solo♥
Thank you♥ I'm excited to meet people all over the world:)Everybody here seems so lovely♥

xBeckyx♥
Thank you♥ yay another UK buddy :3 Is that a Kingdom Hearts Stitch in your avatar? Soo cute! I'm a huuuuge Final Fantasy fan, that's my other collection :) weirdly though I've never played KH! (Yet anyway ;))♥

Delanie♥
Thank you♥ Yay! I love NBC too :D the pins on your banner are so awesome! Me and my husband had a Halloween wedding in 2012, and our wedding cake was NBC:halloween: Also I got the cuuutest Zero plushie in DLP:)

Tangled_Princess♥
Hello! Yay, we can be newbies together :wavey: thank you :) we need to get you an avatar and banner too! Let me know if you need any help! (I love making graphics ;))♥

attymom♥
Thank you! Welcome and nice to meet you, too! *High-five* for newbieness! Also if you'd like any help with an avatar and banner, don't hesitate to ask:wavey:♥

Hi Bo! :wavey: Welcome to the DPF family!
I love how you've jumped right in and created a great signature - those Chip n Dales are especially awesome and I'm glad to see another collector giving those little guys some love!
I hope you had a great time in PAris, did you see Dreams? I love Disneyland Paris and we are so lucky to have a Disney Park so close to us. But lucky you to visit Tokyo Disney that must've been amazing.
Enjoy getting stuck in here :D

Hi Bo :wavey: It's very easy to make friends on this forum...everyone is really nice & you are fitting in already!! I like Halloween pins, too, but my favorite is Stitch. Hope we can trade sometime!! Debbie

Jazzytrumpet♥
Thank you! :) You should definitely visit DisneySea one day :) my dream is to visit the parks in the USA :)

Sacol4940♥
Thank you!♥ Yay, nice to meet you! *waves back* :wavey:

Vickichip7♥
Thank you!♥ Yay I love Chip & Dale :D (am wearing my new Chip&Dale PJs heheh) I have just bought the first C&D pin from my banner from the sales thread here on DPF! So excited! Yes, we caught the Disney Dreams show- It's awesome! I hope to go back spring next year :) Tokyo was amazing- I've been to Japan 3 times, but when we went 18 months ago it was our first trip to DisneySea- we hadn't been on the previous trips as we thouhht it'd be harder to get to! also it was my honeymoon :)

GoofyinMadison♥
Hello! Nice to meet you!♥ Thank you :) I'm trying to not be so shy haha :)
Cool! I love Stitch too- and especially Scrump :) Yes definitely! I'm collecting up some good pins to trade & I can't wait to start trading!♥

Hey Bo and welcome to the forum, looks like your well on your way to starting your pin collection :) Nice avatar and signature by the way!

Aww, you know what? I collect Halloween pins too! :) I have these ones!
pin98690th72
pin98691th72
pin98692th72
pin98693th72
I hope you enjoy your time here exploring the forums and making new friends Bo!!! :cheshire:

-Chrissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back