• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK'ers Designer Couples Lithos are up for sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been up for days, no other merchandise seems to be coming our way as yet and Disney are not answering me!

I hope we will get the other merchandise too. Why do they not answer :cry: I think it will show up now when Snow White will come up next week, at least some of the merchandise :)

I hope we will get the other merchandise too. Why do they not answer :cry: I think it will show up now when Snow White will come up next week, at least some of the merchandise :)

it would be nice to get some other stuff, but we didnt get much with the other designer collections, I dont think anything more will show up untill the dolls start getting released.

Yeah, think it landed on Tuesday, it was the only item that came up when I searched for Fairytale. We got mugs and journals last year with the villains so I'll be upset if we don't this year, it already feels like we have been mightily slighted by the lack of preorders and changes to days of sales (online AND in store same day).

Thanks, hadnt seen that banner. Im be turning out for all the dolls but with snow I havnt had time to get off work, im gonna be in the middle of night shifts! :-( I can't decide whether to take a chance go to Oxford Street a soon as I finish or try online. I dont get off work till 7 so wouldnt get to Oxford till 830 9 :'(

It's a dilemma isn't it? I wanted to go and see Snow and make a decision on if I wanted her for sure, then either get her in store or online the next day but feel a bit robbed of that now. Kind of hoping the mugs and journals are up on Monday so I can just get those!

The problem is I just dont know how busy this release is likely to be, theyve taken away our second chance options so its a question of how early or late do you risk getting to the stores. When it was 2011 dollagedan for the last 5 dolls i got to the store at 4 am and was 4th in line! But cant see it being like that again?! Plus with snows release date it clashes with the ariel le pin, thats gonna be hard enough as is but now with a doll on the same date?! I think disney hate us! Lol

The problem is I just dont know how busy this release is likely to be, theyve taken away our second chance options so its a question of how early or late do you risk getting to the stores. When it was 2011 dollagedan for the last 5 dolls i got to the store at 4 am and was 4th in line! But cant see it being like that again?! Plus with snows release date it clashes with the ariel le pin, thats gonna be hard enough as is but now with a doll on the same date?! I think disney hate us! Lol

Oh yes, I'd forgotten about the pin too, argh! Wonder what made them make the change? I have a feeling by the time of Ariel being released we'll find a lot of Americans buying up European stock because it's easier, that happened for the final 5. Snow is probably the least desirable, and even Designer Rapunzel stuck around for a little while during the last release as we seemed to get loads more of her than the others. Might be a more even distribution this time?

Oh yes, I'd forgotten about the pin too, argh! Wonder what made them make the change? I have a feeling by the time of Ariel being released we'll find a lot of Americans buying up European stock because it's easier, that happened for the final 5. Snow is probably the least desirable, and even Designer Rapunzel stuck around for a little while during the last release as we seemed to get loads more of her than the others. Might be a more even distribution this time?

I think we got more of rapunzel then because she was inducted as a princess here in hyde park.. I reckon these dolls could be more popular as more people know about them now but I hope they wont be too hard to get hold of, I dont realy want to have to camp outaide the store for each one! Lol I reckon they should put a block on people outside of uk/eu ordering the dolls from us till after the frist couple of days of each release just to give us aa fighting chance. Hopefully they will have a more even distribution this like you say. For The last 5 dolls the aamount of each they had in store last time were really random. Im hoping this will go far more smoothly.

So after speaking to 2 Disneystores (Bluewater and Oxford Street) they both say they do not have the mugs and journals, but 'it's a big deal for us to even be stocking the dolls, so if they are seen to be doing well they might send them for us to sell'. Pretty conclusive answer - snowballs chance! Obviously Disney are being extra cautious with the UK/European market this time, though I don't remember - were the mugs and journals website exclusive or in stores too?

Disney Store UK are doing 20% off today only; bringing the lithographs down to £16. Unfortunately the discount does not apply to the Fairytale Snow White doll.

According to Disney Store's Facebook page we are getting the mugs and journals. I also emailed them and they said we are getting them too. No date has been confirmed though :(

If anyone spots them going up, could they PM please? End of summer hols soon and they are bound to go up when I'm back! Thanks :D

Damn I just replied on the other thread asking about the mugs - if anyone see's them going up can they post here? I wish they'd just allocate us a bit of everything to at least give us the option if we want to buy it. I remember for 2011 dollmagen I wanted the nail varnishes and my hubby bought them from someone in US on evilbay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back