• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Umm hi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm hi?

Queen Elsa

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I've been sort of lurking for awhile so I figured I should properly introduce myself! I've been into doll collecting and Disney for several years now and I joined hoping to meet, buy, and trade with other hobbyists like me! I'm unfortunately very, very unwealthy so I can't afford many of my dream dolls, but I'm hoping to find the one I've been searching for here!

I love to talk Disney, especially Frozen and Beauty and the Beast. Don't be afraid to drop me a message!

Anyways sorry for the awkward introduction.

~Julia/Queen Elsa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biggest doll wants:

-CORONATION NOVEMBER ANNA!!

-Fairytale designer Belle & Beast

-
Mother Gothel

-Fairytale designer Flynn & Rapunzel

-Queen of Hearts

I think most of us started out as lurkers - glad you decided to join! Yes, collecting can be expensive, can't it? Especially when you are into something popular or rare to find, haha! Hope you do find that one dream doll of yours, though! Welcome to DPF!

Welcome!!!! You sound so adorable!!! I'm also a new collector who has a hard time with some of the new prices of my dream dolls, but I believe I'll find them one day lol we can't give up :)

Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your doll search. Pin trading and doll collecting can be an expensive hobby, but one trick is, get what you can and work your way up through trades:)

Welcome! I have noticed there are a lot of new doll collector on this site. You can all help each other!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the family! Don't be nervous, get in there and talk dolls. There are tons of people on here who are very nice and friendly and would love to give a helping hand. Hope you find some of your dream dolls, I've seen a few and they are very pretty. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back