Unable to Leave Feedback?

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by Sunoo, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Sunoo

Sunoo Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

It seems that I am unable to leave feedback for a transaction. I received feedback, but when I try to leave some back, I get "You are not allowed to view this page." Is there something I'm missing here? Thanks.

2. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    166   0   0

Leaving feedback requires the same requirements as posting NEW marketplace threads. Which means being a member for 10 days (which you have) and 30 posts. You are at 11, so get a little chatty, and then once you reach 30 posts, the next time the server updates permissions (can take up to 24 hours) you should be able to leave feedback.

starry_solo likes this.
  3. Sunoo

Sunoo Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Okay, thanks. I’ll just have to make sure I remember to leave feedback once I hit that level.

4. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

You can hit 30 posts easily by commenting on the common threads too! Go to the zap thread and post "congrats!" on the newer ones, post on the new release thread "Oooh looking forward to this pin!" posting in the mail days when you get new pins! It'll add up quickly

5. Sunoo

Sunoo Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks, I've already passed 30 posts though, seems this place is a great place to hang out.

watzshakinbacon likes this.