• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Unauthorized Pins" Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Unauthorized Pins" Question

DisneyFamily

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi everyone... We noticed that there are several unauthorized pins that we either want or even have in our collection. If you cannot trade for them online through Pinpics, how do you get them? Also if you want to trade or sell them, where do most of you do so? Not wanting to violate any rules... Thanks,
Eric and Cassie

I think some people trade fantasy pins on this forum (but definitely not in the regular pin trading section - probably in "other" one), and there are some Facebook groups and whatnot that deal with that as well. Otherwise, as bookhugger said, eBay is your best bet.

You can sell here on the fantasy pin thread ,as long as you mention they are not created by Disney ,but by you or so eomeonelse!!

judy

So, something like the pins from the Lion King 15th anniversary set?

pin86032th200

http://pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=86032

I think the same still applies - ebay, Facebook, and the "Other" For Sale/Trade/Wanted subforum.

Actually you hit the "pin" on the head. I have the set of 10 of the Lion King pins. I also have the DSF Wall-E Five year anniversary pin.... Didn't want to confuse them as Fantasy... Thanks! We may resort to eBay.

Hi everyone... We noticed that there are several unauthorized pins that we either want or even have in our collection. If you cannot trade for them online through Pinpics, how do you get them? Also if you want to trade or sell them, where do most of you do so? Not wanting to violate any rules... Thanks,
Eric and Cassie
Eric and Cassie!! HI, hello, howdy!! It's been forever!!! I'm so happy to see you here!! How are you? And the girls?? I'm still here in Northern California ... and still hanging out with lots of Disney pin folks!! I think of you guys every now and then and wonder what you are up to!! Sending you big hugs!! *Barbara Rowe (aka bjean)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back