• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Unexpected find: Donald pin at Phillies spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unexpected find: Donald pin at Phillies spring training

kitkatvintage

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
My family went to a Phillies spring training game today in Clearwater, FL. I was very surprised to find a special Disney pin in their gift shop with Donald throwing a baseball, a Phillies P logo & "spring training" "Clearwater Florida". I have a pic, but it seems I'm not allowed to post attachments (I guess I'm too new, lol).

I can't seem to find this one on Pin Pics, although I'm a pretty new collector & may not be searching properly. I'm wondering if all or a select few baseball teams have Disney pins or was this a lucky find?

Did you get extras,my son collects Donald and I would trade for it too

I'm really sorry, but I only got one. I knew I should have picked up an extra. :( There's a small gift shop outside of the ballpark. I'll see if I can possible get one there.

I'll try to add it to Pin Pics once we get home from our trip. We're visiting a few places in Florida this week (and hopefully stopping by Downtown Disney tomorrow if hubby agrees to it).

Ok, I added the pin to Pin Pics: Pin 95780: Donald Duck - Phillies Spring Training Clearwater Florida
I couldn't add a picture from my phone, so I emailed the pic to the info@ addy. Hopefully someone will be able to put the picture in soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back