• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Upcoming Acme Hot Art Alice Rose Garden Pin

SOLD! Upcoming Acme Hot Art Alice Rose Garden Pin

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
So, this must've literally just been announced, and I know Acme pins take a while to actually materialize ... but this went straight to my Wants list. I'm going to start "seeking" now since I'm sure it won't be an easy quest. If anyone will be getting one of these, please LMK if you're willing to pass it on to a new owner!
cddf1cfe6854cf08ae244b0912d4cd15.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I thought the price doubled from $125 to $250 US? That is what HKD 1950 converts to. Is the price lower for subscribers??

Yes, it's lower for subscribers. And now, they don't require subscribers to purchase all pins released in the month.

Per Disney Pins Blog, this pin will be available to those attending the "Adventure Continues" pin event that piggybacks onto Love Is an Adventure. Anybody going to that who is willing to help me get this pin close to cost? I can certainly compensate you for your time and help--but I'm not able to pay double, etc (thus, I hope to avoid eBay for this). :)

Per Disney Pins Blog, this pin will be available to those attending the "Adventure Continues" pin event that piggybacks onto Love Is an Adventure. Anybody going to that who is willing to help me get this pin close to cost? I can certainly compensate you for your time and help--but I'm not able to pay double, etc (thus, I hope to avoid eBay for this). :)

Good luck! It's first available to subscribers and then gold sponsors. I'm not sure who did the gold sponsorship around here.

Bumping this up ... the fabulous and intrepid Vicky pounded the pavement over the weekend but no sign of Alice. Anyone here got details/access?

They are only emailing the details to subscription holders at the moment (not actually released at the event). I might have a lead on someone that can sell it for cost + tax + shipping + PayPal fees, shall I inquire?

Sis never heard back from her friend? I'll go check with her again.

But I am pretty sure that in a few months, you'll be able to find this at retail. The majority of ACME LE100 pins seem to selling for that (some even less than retail!)

Back