• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Upcoming Beloved Tales release- Jan 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Beloved Tales release- Jan 18.

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
With the hectic-ness of this upcoming release, I noticed that a number of people (including myself) were after one or two of the Beloved Pins coming out.

1482806_678190375565735_1778337437_n.jpg

With the hectic-ness of this upcoming release, I noticed that a number of people (including myself) were after one or two of the Beloved Pins coming out. So I was wondering if anyone out there would like to do a co-op for these pins. Let me explain:

There are 3 confirmed pins coming out that day, with the possibility of a 4th surprise release. This will work out with a total of 3 people who will be at the release. Each of us would claim one of the 3 confirmed BT's, the one we are after. We all go through the line and pull our voucher numbers. As long as one of us pulls a good number, we each get the pin we claimed. The person who pulled the good voucher number is entitled to the surprise release pin. If multiple good vouchers are pulled, those with the good vouchers are entitled to keep the spare BTs as long as everyone involved gets the BT they claimed from the beginning.

Ex:

I want the Brother Bear pin.
Darth Vader wants Meet the Robinsons.
Boba Fett wants Chicken Little.

Scenario 1

We all agree to help one another out. Boba Fett pulls a good voucher #, but Darth Vader and I pull #509 and #1000. Darth Vader gets Boba Fett's Meet the Robinsons BT, and I get his Brother Bear BT. Boba Fett keeps the Chicken Little BT, and any surprise pin that is released.

Scenario 2

Boba Fett and I pull good voucher numbers. Darth Vader pulls #1000. Since Boba Fett and I both got good numbers, one of us must give Darth Vader one of our Meet the Robinsons BTs. That is something that would be figured out between the three of us at the release. Boba Fett and I are entitled to the rest of the BTs.

Scenario 3

All three of us pull good vouchers. We party.

I hope this makes sense. To make it work, we would all need to bring cash to the release.

I am looking for 2 other people to get in on this with me. If you agree to these terms, please don't get greedy and try to keep all the BTs. We all need to help one another out. If I'm willing to help you out, don't turn your back on me.

I guess a few of these co-op-type-things can be set up, but for now, I'm going to focus on setting up one.

Beloved Tales:

Brother Bear-
Me (Alex)

Meet the Robinsons-

Chicken Little-

If this fills up, I can help set up more of these.

Let me know if this sound good to you.

- Alex

I would love to get the Brother bear one. Nena has a small collection of Brother Bear and would love this pin! If anyone get's an extra please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back