• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Upcoming Disney Funko Pops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Disney Funko Pops!

iantheelephantboy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is a thread for all Upcoming Disney Funko Pops! will be updated frequently :)

DISNEY PARK EXCLUSIVES (unknown release)

POCAHONTAS
(unknown release)

CARS:
Lightning Mcqueen, Mater, Hudson, Ramone (July 2015)
funko-pop-cars_zpsa1qur69x.jpg

INSIDE OUT:
Joy, Sadness, Fear, Anger,Disgust (May 2015)

InsideOut_toys_FunkoPop_zpswhjsze43.jpg

MULAN:
Mulan, Mushu/cricket (early 2015)

uk4-1024x336_zps6wfbhgyw.jpg

THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG:
Tiana/Naveen, Louis, Dr. Facilier (early 2015)

uk2-1024x373_zpsgsvpajsa.jpg

LIVE-ACTION CINDERELLA:
Mouse in Glass Slippers, Cinderella (March 2015)

FU5194lg_zpsry4v2uhv.jpg

FU5193lg_zpsfksgnups.jpg

TANGLED:
Rapunzel/Pascal, Maximus (early 2015)

uk3-1024x516_zpsfp5msmux.jpg

SLEEPING BEAUTY:
Aurora (early 2015)
image_zps5e2615e6.jpeg

**RUMORED CHARACTERS**
- Aladdin
- Tron
- Flynn Rider AKA Eugene Fitzherbert
- Mother Gothel
- Pocahonthas
- Meeko/Flick
- Figment
- Yeti

Last edited:
There is also a BATB series and frozen too. I think there was a post about this a while ago showing all the upcoming funky pops but yeah there are some great ones coming out. Personally as much as I love them I just cannot start a new collection as my disney collection is already becoming quite excessive haha.

Last edited:
Aww - those Bambi ones are so cute! You gotta love Flower and Thumper. ❤️

I don't have any Funkos right now, but am SO tempted to get Lumiere and Cogsworth when they come out - they're just so neat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The beauty and the beast ones came out at hot topic this past weekend. The hot topic across from GSF had them
There is also a BATB series and frozen too. I think there was a post about this a while ago showing all the upcoming funky pops but yeah there are some great ones coming out. Personally as much as I love them I just cannot start a new collection as my disney collection is already becoming quite excessive haha.

I want to get Nerd Belle (I'm pretty sure that I am Nerd Belle), as well as Day of the Dead Jack and Sally (I like sugar skull art).

I really want to get some of these but don't want to start a new collection but they are so cute! And not expensive and less stress than with the LE stuff. I want to get the movie Maleficent and the animated one as well as Elsa and the bambi ones are cute.

I'm so tempted to buy some of these when I see them but I just cant!!! I have no room for another Disney collection... I'll just stick with my Traditions collection and my new pin collection... (and Tangled collection) lol

Last edited:
Aww - those Bambi ones are so cute! You gotta love Flower and Thumper. ❤️

I don't have any Funkos right now, but am SO tempted to get Lumiere and Cogsworth when they come out - they're just so neat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lumiere and Cogsworth already came out already ;)

I really want to get some of these but don't want to start a new collection but they are so cute! And not expensive and less stress than with the LE stuff. I want to get the movie Maleficent and the animated one as well as Elsa and the bambi ones are cute.

not expensive? wait till the prototype and the exclusives come out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back