• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Upcoming Disney Funko Pops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Disney Funko Pops!
i didn't check to see if someone posted these in the bh6 thread but i'll posted it here as well. Just in case nobody seen these. I don't know about you but i'm definitely getting these guys in a heart beat! :d

76c1a3a728880e74767c0d7ab5c65e8f.jpg

44e51de237aa4d273ae19a8ee3046e0b.jpg

photo cred from ig: Up_wir16

hell yeah! :d

Opinons on the Big Hero 6 funko pops!

The main 4 human characters: Overall, they look pretty good. The attention to Hiro's outfit is a stand out in this set. My only complaint about them is Honey Lemon. Somehow, I feel like her hair isn't going to be a pony tail in the movie and in this figure it feels like it's that way. And we also can't see her bag.

Fredzilla: This is the only figure that I don't like. And by I don't like I mean two things:
1. I never liked Fredzilla's design in the first place. He looks quite disgusting and gross to me. Especially with the circles on his skin.
2. This figure doesn't really belong with the rest. It looks like a regular figure of the character, not a unique Funko pop figure.

Baymax!
Pearl-nurse: Amazing. A perfect figure. The design flows really well and it is definitely a must own for me! And at 6" HE IS GONNA BE AWESOME!
Gear Baymax - Another stand out for me. A really good looking figure.

The decision to include the googles of the helmets was fantastic! They look great and really help elevate the quality of this set. Although... If the movie proves to be popular I can see them making a second set with the non-costume cast.
BUT! One thing is missing... And that is the villain! The villain in this movie looks awesome so I can't wait to see them make a figure of him!

Overall, their attention to detail has gone up, significantly. Which makes me wonder if the Frozen set was a rushed job because that set is just horrible! I'll talk about it later. I'm actually thinking about starting a youtube channel where I can review vinylmation and funko pops. :)

UPDATED****

JUNGLE BOOK AND ROBIN HOOD GLAMS UPDATED!

side notes**
TBH I thought the designs of these ones were AMAZING but the sculpting for some of them were poorly excecuted hope they would turn out better in real life :/

UPDATED***
Tangled Pops!!!!!

I don't even care what these look like, I am going to preorder a Pascal! :p

Do we know which chars will be in the Studio Ghibli pops?

I also heard a rumour of Frozen Coronation Elsa & Anna Pops, and a Marshmellow pop. Any truth to this do you think? I would love a large Marshmellow Pop with the crown on his head XD He is so cute.

Last edited:
Baymax without his armour is so cute!

I really hope they do make other characters from The Lion King, I want a Mufasa!

I might break laws to get my hands on a Mufasa! :p Ha ha. A "mane event" Simba with leaves for a mane would be my ultimate dream Pop though. I may die of happiness.

I might break laws to get my hands on a Mufasa! :p Ha ha. A "mane event" Simba with leaves for a mane would be my ultimate dream Pop though. I may die of happiness.

Oh my gosh, thats an awesome idea! As for ghost Mufasa, I reckon that would look really cool-they should make a clear blue one (like they did with the frozen version of Anna) and just highlight the details. Why don't we run the company?!

I hope the Aurora one comes out soon! I have the mini POP figurine of her, but would love the bigger version :3

So I just discovered that I probably don't have any room for more Pops....
I really hope we don't get a variant Baymax...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back