• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Upcoming Disney Funko Pops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Disney Funko Pops!
5171c440c14a79c6b9f50ade74cc353b.jpg

No Hans.... But we get 3 anna and Elsa's.

Those are super cute!!

Oh god a Coronation Elsa POP...I personally don't collect POPs, but I do get ones I really like sometimes. I absolutely love Elsa in her Coronation dress, so I am definitely gonna be hunting that one down.

Oh god a Coronation Elsa POP...I personally don't collect POPs, but I do get ones I really like sometimes. I absolutely love Elsa in her Coronation dress, so I am definitely gonna be hunting that one down.

I too prefer Elsa in her coronation dress! I think she looks sooo much better than her snow queen one.
I actually have 2 Elsa pops, the regular one and Comic-con ones and honestly.... I regret buying them.
They are so plain and just lazy in design terms.

I really hope that they have all the details on coronation Elsa... Although I wish they'd given her gloves.
I hope that Anna's dress is embossed, like it is in the movie where we can clearly see it layered. And I'm also interested in seeing if she'll have the ribbons in the back of her hair... But not giving her a new pose is really lazy from their end.

I too prefer Elsa in her coronation dress! I think she looks sooo much better than her snow queen one.
I actually have 2 Elsa pops, the regular one and Comic-con ones and honestly.... I regret buying them.
They are so plain and just lazy in design terms.

I really hope that they have all the details on coronation Elsa... Although I wish they'd given her gloves.
I hope that Anna's dress is embossed, like it is in the movie where we can clearly see it layered. And I'm also interested in seeing if she'll have the ribbons in the back of her hair... But not giving her a new pose is really lazy from their end.

Its good to know someone else besides me prefers the coronation dress :lol:. I just think she looks a lot prettier in it. Yeah I skipped out on the snow queen Elsa pop because it looked really bland to me. But now that I know that a coronation version is being made, I will not hesitate to hunt it down lol.

I also prefer her in her coronation dress! Actually, I prefer her in every other outfit she wears in the movie, lol. Her snow queen dress is very monochrome and boring compared to the coronation outfit. Excited about these pops!

I also prefer her in her coronation dress! Actually, I prefer her in every other outfit she wears in the movie, lol. Her snow queen dress is very monochrome and boring compared to the coronation outfit. Excited about these pops!

That is my thought too! Well I mean I personally like her snow queen look to an extent, but it does look really bland when put beside her very detailed and regal coronation look. That is why I love it so much lol.

Just seen the Frozen Funko Pops online, or at least a Walmart exclusive set of three.. but on the reverse it lists upcoming and there in the 6 inch Marshmallow : ) Hope I can get one here. If there isn't a tiara wearing variant I am going to be sad XD

Funko fans may be pleased to hear that concept designs for a few upcoming Disney Pops were leaked yesterday...

I'm not sure if I am allowed to post the images? But you can find them searching online.

Dang it, I just gasped super loudly at the OuaT pops. I collect very few of the Funko figures (mostly comic characters, like Batman) but I think I'm going to need at least two of the OuaT pops. Definitely want an Emma, gonna need a Rumple for my partner. Super sad that one of my favorite characters won't be getting any love, but, eh. Can't do anything about that.

I really want to see how the Gus & Slipper one looks in person! So far the only one I absolutely HAD TO HAVE was Edna Mode but a lot of these are crazy adorable. (Princess & the Frog! Baby Anna! Coronation Elsa! TIARA MARSHMALLOW!)

Dang it, I just gasped super loudly at the OuaT pops. I collect very few of the Funko figures (mostly comic characters, like Batman) but I think I'm going to need at least two of the OuaT pops. Definitely want an Emma, gonna need a Rumple for my partner. Super sad that one of my favorite characters won't be getting any love, but, eh. Can't do anything about that.

These are just concepts and might not necessarily be all the characters! They may release specials ones or variants :- )

Personally I want Rapzunzel and Pascal, Maximus, and Mulan! : D

I have also seen leaked images of a Baymax Funko Fabrikation that I will totally get XD

Update for those interested, I was able to find Coronation Anna and the HT Exclusive Coronation Elsa at Hot Topic this weekend, so the wave 2 Frozen ones are starting to pop up. I did not see any others in the series but the 2 I got, but just a little FYI!

You guys are lucky!!

My hottopic almost shut down, so they barely get any exclusives. Unlike Walmart and the toothless situation, at least we can hope that hot topic will release them online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back