• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Upcoming Disney Funko Pops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Disney Funko Pops!
I had no idea the Disney Funko Pop were so desired. I saw a few coronation Elsa in Sacramento yesterday. I was focusing on the minis and was able to find a Marshmallow.

The pops are not really that desired. It's just the hot topic exclusive ones since a lot of employees either keep them in the back or ignore the "one exclusive per customer" rule.

Luckily my employees are amazing. They post images on Instagram whenever they get exclusives and its first call first reserve from there on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pops are not really that desired. It's just the hot topic exclusive ones since a lot of employees either keep them in the back or ignore the "one exclusive per customer" rule.

Luckily my employees are amazing. They post images on Instagram whenever they get exclusives and its first call first reserve from there on.

Hmmm I might have to check to see if our local HTs are on Instagram....never thought of that!

Hmmm I might have to check to see if our local HTs are on Instagram....never thought of that!

Yeah, mine are! And luckily for me, as soon as I read the post above, I checked my Instagram feed and boom! They posted pictures online of them. I called and had them hold a couple!
Managed to get Undercover Dean as well! :)
2 down, 1 to go!

I had no idea the Disney Funko Pop were so desired. I saw a few coronation Elsa in Sacramento yesterday. I was focusing on the minis and was able to find a Marshmallow.
I have a metallic Dumbo pop that is worth $75 bucks right now ;) and one of my grail is Clown Face Dumbo but he is worth around $600 :\

*****UPDATED****
sorry guys for not updating recently it's just that I'm starting to collect 17" dolls and with the all the 17" dolls coming I seem a little occupied :)

Finally found me the large Baymax, after no stores having him and even no luck at Denver Comic Con in May, Hot Topics got him back in stock so I picked him up along with Sadness and Human Ariel!

Finally found me the large Baymax, after no stores having him and even no luck at Denver Comic Con in May, Hot Topics got him back in stock so I picked him up along with Sadness and Human Ariel!

Hmm..I'm in Colorado and I usually find him in Barnes and noble. :)

Just purchased the new Ariel and Rapunzel Pops on Amazon. The detail and quality on Funko's vinyl collectibles has sure gotten better over time!

I dont collect funko pop but I just saw a mettalic ariel and ursala set and i really wanted tht....... does anybody know anything abt it?

Hm. What movies have they yet to make POPs from? I think I'd like to see Great Mouse Detective POPs, and maybe Atlantis: the Lost Empire.

6711_CheshireCat_GLAM_1024x1024.jpg

6710_Alice_GLAM_1024x1024.jpg

3196_Disney_series_5_Alice_POP_GLAM_1024x1024.jpg

6712_Queen_GLAM_1024x1024.jpg

6709_Hatter_GLAM_1024x1024.jpg

FPHG58097-613x368.jpg

WHERE? WHEN? WHO?

Please, I must know where to go to seek this magnificent cat!!! Are these the same FP's you see released at Books A Million and Game Stop? Or are these AiW Pops to be released at one store exclusively?

The regular set will be released eveywhere i think. I am sure The cat will have variants though. <3

I will need him too ;w;

Just checking in to see if anyone has spotted any of the new AiW Funko Pop's on shelves anywhere? :)

I haven't seen any near where I live, but they are definitely starting to pop up. Quite a few people on eBay have started selling Alice and the Mad Hatter, so they should all be going up for sale soon!

So excited to see on the original post that Pocahontas Pops are rumored to come out soon! I don't collect a whole lot of characters in Funko form, but I would love a Percy and Meeko.

On another note, is anyone collecting Funko Dorbz yet? Most of the ones I've seen in person have been comic book characters, but I did a search today and was surprised to see a lot of Disney characters, too!

1000x600_disney_dorbz.jpg

Watched a toy hunt on a YouTube channel, dollastic... and Alice was in the wall of pops at her local hot topic so they're definitely circulating.

So excited to see on the original post that Pocahontas Pops are rumored to come out soon! I don't collect a whole lot of characters in Funko form, but I would love a Percy and Meeko.

On another note, is anyone collecting Funko Dorbz yet? Most of the ones I've seen in person have been comic book characters, but I did a search today and was surprised to see a lot of Disney characters, too!

1000x600_disney_dorbz.jpg

Those Dorbz are really cute! They remind me a lot of the DS Frozen "bath toys" set, which also have the advantage of being really well-priced. I'm really hoping they continue making more "bath toys" in this style (and price range).

http://www.disneystore.com/bath-rob...decor-frozen-bath-toy-set/mp/1386153/1000325/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back