• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Upd 7/14/15 Jiminy Pin Board. See Post #52. New Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upd 7/14/15 Jiminy Pin Board. See Post #52. New Question?

vans4bkah

Hopeful Jiminy completist
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Here is my new Pin board I created. I took a picture on the internet and blew it up to poster size (300%). I then printed it out and trimmed it. I took that and put in a piece of plywood. I traced it then cut it out with a jigsaw. After sanding, I then glued that to some poster board (to add some thickness and trimmed that. Then I glued that to some rolled cork. After trimming that, I painted the whole thing black. I added some hanging hardware to the back and hung it on my wall.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Thank you for all the kind words. It took me about 8 hours over the course of several days to create this. It was fun and something I have been thinking about doing. I had run out of space on my cork board and wanted to separate my main collection of Jiminy.

I have four PoDM frames of Jiminy that I am going to have to figure out a display for also.

Last edited:
Ok...I have to say that you did an amazing job! So creative! You got exactly what you wanted and have the satisfaction of making it yourself! So nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back