• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Upd 7/14/15 Jiminy Pin Board. See Post #52. New Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upd 7/14/15 Jiminy Pin Board. See Post #52. New Question?
LOVE your display board and all the great Jiminy pins!!

HI: Great idea. My only advise will be to try to keep pins inside the board so it doesn't loss the shape. Great work.

I didn't think about it before but I agree with this actually! Your collection looks fabulous already of course, but if you place your pins more towards the center it will highlight the shape of your board and Jiminy's outline more :)

Awesome work! I had to reread the original message twice, I thought you were putting the pins directly into the plywood and my heart hurt for a second!! Whew!!

What an excellent idea! I'm always amazed at some of the unique designs that people can come up with for ways to display their pins! You're all so creative! And this one is probably one of my favorites so far!

Now you just need to fill it up!

:)

Jiminy Crickets, this is beautiful! And so very creative. How many cricket pins do you have and how many more to go? Are you looking to be a Jiminy completest or do you only collect the ones you like? :)

Last edited:
Jiminy Crickets, this is beautiful! And so very creative. How many cricket pins do you have and how many more to go? Are you looking to be a Jiminy completest or do you only collect the ones you like? :)

Thank you.

I am up to about 160 Jiminy pins now. I would love to be a completest but that will probably never happen as some of pins are priced more than I am willing to pay for them. Not sure how many there are. I mostly like the ones with just Jiminy on the pin. I do get the others when the price is right. I also have 4 different scenes with Jiminy in the Piece of Disney Movie pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back