• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Upd 7/14/15 Jiminy Pin Board. See Post #52. New Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upd 7/14/15 Jiminy Pin Board. See Post #52. New Question?
That's an amazing Jiminy collection, and the display is wonderful! Nice work! :)

Well I have run out of room on my original board and I have made another that is a mirror image. See below.

My question is should I just start adding the new pins to the board or make one board exclusive to only LE pins? What do you all think?

I like the mirror image idea! But doing one board with just LE's... that could get a little lop-sided. (Unless you have equal amounts of OE's and LE's.) I'd probably suggest putting the LE's in the same locations on each board, like dedicate his body or his hat/umbrella to strictly LE's, and then put your OE's around that. But in any event, I'm sure it will look great no matter what!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back