• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Update 3/16/17 - Wanna Trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Update 3/16/17 - Wanna Trade?

lohofosho

Goin' Down the Bayou
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
*Updated 3/16/17*

Hello there,

I have been out of the pin trading game for a while, and have recently got the itch again to jump back in! I have missed a lot of releases and see lots of pins floating around that I would love to get!

I went through and updated my pinpics. Pinpics id is lohofosho - but as I said, I have been away for a while, so may have missed things that I didn't even know came out!

I mainly collect Princess & the Frog and Wall-E. I also collect some Toy Story (I like Woody's Round up gang, Rex, and Slink), Star Wars (especially R2), Oliver and Company, Tower of Terror, Indiana Jones, and Teacher/School pins.

Here are pictures of my traders :)

9eaQtU3l.jpg

aJ2ZQKKl.jpg

Ey7tDEal.jpg

cpihQOMl.jpg

RjV8ahnl.jpg

atDWPCPl.jpg

18mdo8Pl.jpg

WLDF52Tl.jpg

Thanks for looking :roll:

Last edited:
I really like you envelope of Beauty and the Beast, and your Simba and Nala lunch box! Feel free to look at my traders, I also have a Woodie pin that I couldn't find on Pin Pics if you're interested. :)

Pin Pics: AvatarAng1

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

I love the Sorcerer's Hat WDI Mickey Mouse pin (pin 87789?) Unfortunately I did not identify any matches among my traders. My Pinpics username is also akbecker246... if you want to take a look.

PM Sent :)

I really like you envelope of Beauty and the Beast, and your Simba and Nala lunch box! Feel free to look at my traders, I also have a Woodie pin that I couldn't find on Pin Pics if you're interested. :)

Pin Pics: AvatarAng1

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Hi!
Im interested in your BATB Movie Milestone and your Ariel LE, I have a Jessie and Bullseye pin, a Opening day pin for Toy Story Mania (LE) some Tokyo Buzz and Alien pin, a Woody and Bullseye "spring"/3d pin as well as a DSF Buzz pin. I also have a couple of Princess and the Frog pins. Naveen PTD (as the prince), and the mystery sketch Tiana from some years back. I also have some Wall-e, mostly small stuff though. It seems that pin pics is down right now though. Let me know if any of these interest you!

Pm Sent :)

Hi!
Im interested in your BATB Movie Milestone and your Ariel LE, I have a Jessie and Bullseye pin, a Opening day pin for Toy Story Mania (LE) some Tokyo Buzz and Alien pin, a Woody and Bullseye "spring"/3d pin as well as a DSF Buzz pin. I also have a couple of Princess and the Frog pins. Naveen PTD (as the prince), and the mystery sketch Tiana from some years back. I also have some Wall-e, mostly small stuff though. It seems that pin pics is down right now though. Let me know if any of these interest you!

Hiya! I'd like to get your Cinderella keyhole pin and your Alice wait time pin!
Do I have anything you'd want? Ventchick is my Pinpics... please check both owns and trades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry :cry: Didn't see anything I'm looking for.

Hiya! I'd like to get your Cinderella keyhole pin and your Alice wait time pin!
Do I have anything you'd want? Ventchick is my Pinpics... please check both owns and trades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I would love to trade for your PODH splash mountain, WDI facilier villains profile, and Tiana and nabeen storybook land canal boat. Please look at my pin pics for anything that might make a fair trade. Thanks!

pin pics id: spr175psu

Last edited:
Sorry! I'm not ignoring you! I had discussed trading this pin with another person before you commented, and I am waiting to hear back from them. I will let you know if it falls through!!

I like the pin trading tales pin. Can you look at my traders? Pinpics: Tbird

Gee whiz!! You have amazing traders. Sorry I couldn't find anything I'm looking for :sad:

Hi, I would love to trade for your PODH splash mountain, WDI facilier villains profile, and Tiana and nabeen storybook land canal boat. Please look at my pin pics for anything that might make a fair trade. Thanks!

pin pics id: spr175psu

Hey! Would you be interested in trading your ariel LE pin on the 3rd page of pics, for my Princess and the Frog DSF LE pin? Mine is pin#96595 :) My pin pics is abby7214 if you prefer a different pin? Just shoot me a message :)
SaveSave

Last edited:
I love your WDI Facilier profile! Is it still available? I have pin 119448 WDI Oliver and Company for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back