• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update: Another Co-Op For Pin 85994 Disney Designer Princess Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Another Co-Op For Pin 85994 Disney Designer Princess Set

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Hi everyone :)

So as I mentioned in the other thread, I was going to try and put together a second co-op for the Disney Designer Princess Set.
6763047190059-4
6763047190059-3

The deal would be the same in that the cost for everyone will only be ($199.99 + CA tax + shipping of the set) divided by 10 + shipping to you ($2.50)

Estimated Total would be around $26.42 a pin (could come to more or less, but will be no more than exact cost)
(Paypal fees would also have to be covered by you if you choose to pay as goods)

Here is my one problem (could be a potential deal breaker :() I didn't take into consideration that I would have to have the entire cost to order the set initially and then collect money later. And since it wouldn't be feasible to ask everyone to pay me each and every Sunday it might come out, I'm going to have to see if I'll even be able to front the money first off.

Now, if someone has any suggestions as to how to go about this, please let me know! I am more than willing to stay up and get the set, and more than willing to handle shipping out everyone's pins to everyone (I've organized and carried out group purchases several times before when dealing with vinylmations- as you can check my references under "Story" at VinylNation.net). I'm just not sure I'll have the money to front the initial purchase.

So, having said that, if this co-op can still happen, here would be the reserved members and the remaining spots as it stands:

Pocahontas: lwrn2
Ariel: huertajv
Aurora: Available!
Tiana: Tinker
Snow White: Available!
Mulan: starry_solo
Belle: huertajv (*waiting list starry_solo)
Cinderella: huertajv
Jasmine: huertajv (*waiting list sphinx11, Tinker)
Rapunzel: Tinker

Let me know what you guys think and if you are open to any suggestions. I feel silly for not thinking things through before >_< But I'm definitely eager to do what I can to help more members get a piece of this incredible set if at all possible, and definitely all ears for advice/suggestions!

~ Kayla ^_^

Last edited:
If another co op pin set becomes available . I'd like too pre order Rapunzel, Jasmine , and Tiana .

Would you like to be put down for Tiana right now?

I'll still need to see if I can front the money for the first purchase, but if there are any other members who are willing to buy and stay up for the releases, then let me know and I'll be happy to help organize co-ops for people who are on the waiting lists. :)

I'll take the tiana on this thread. Let me know.

I'll take rapunzel on a second set if you get one going.

I can paypal you now if you would like and understand if you do not receive the pins then I'll receive a full refund paypaled to me as money owed.

Last edited:
Yes that will be fine Story . I'll take Tiana ! Can I be first on the list for any other co op
sold ? As stated I want Rapunzel & Jasmine ? As I did ask first . I also have the money
in advance if needed now .

Last edited:
Yes that will be fine Story . I'll take Tiana ! Can I be first on the list for any other co op
sold ? As stated I want Rapunzel & Jasmine ? As I did ask first . I also have the money
in advance if needed now .

Sounds good! I will put you down for Tiana then :) As far as the other ones, you would be the first for Rapunzel, however Jasmine would be for the sphinx since they were on the waiting list (unless huertjav backs out of theirs on the first list for jasmine).

I think I've updated the list now correctly according to everyone who posted in here. I'm still working on the money situation (Gosh, this set has to come at the worse time for me budget wise :doh:) Does anyone have any idea of the likelihood of the set being released this sunday?

Update

Guys, I'm so sorry but it looks like I'm just not going to be able to front the money for everyone :( I didn't want to close this thread though just in case someone on the list thinks they can buy the set for everyone, and in case everyone wants to use the same names from this lists. I've made my place available for someone else in case there is a buyer.

Hope this helps and so sorry again!

Look like pour Co Op just went out of business . They were all sold at the D23 event . I would have paid in advance though . Thank You Story !

I just saw that- total bummer! >_< I guess that just means I'll put my money towards the journals :)

I wish i could have been of more help and sending pixie dust everyone's way in hopes that they get the princesses they want somehow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back