• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UPDATED 1/4/2014: Some More Pins to Be Cautious Of.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATED 1/4/2014: Some More Pins to Be Cautious Of.....
Hey..I'm new to the whole pin trading thing and really wish I had checked this thread before going and winning an a pin auction..mind if I get those seller names as well? It'd be appreciated.

I am also new, and am afraid I have been burned already. I should have done research BEFORE buying on ebay. Could you please PM me the names so I can be sure to stay away from now on?

Hey everyone.

Sorry for the late replies. Been super busy, but my scrapper/bad seller list is unfortunately getting larger. I will send out new PMs once I have a good list which may take a week or two. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause!

Erika

I am also new, and am afraid I have been burned already. I should have done research BEFORE buying on ebay. Could you please PM me the names so I can be sure to stay away from now on?

Augh! New to the pin trading team as well. I recently had the winning bid on a jack pin you posted. The seller was from NC, too. :sad:

Can I get the list of sellers PMed?

Please and Thank you!

I have a feeling I know who most of these sellers are already, but I'd appreciate having the list too, if it's not too much trouble! :)

Would you mind sending me a list also ? I also have some folks I try to stay away from, but would like to share with my sister who is sweet enough to buy me pins from my birthday/christmas.

Hi could I please get a pm of the sellers as well, and if anyone else had sellers to be cautious of... I buy a lot of pins on eBay and have come to understanding some sellers buying/selling habits but it can be so hard to tell with others until it is too late! And as I would like to purchase some traders outside of my comfort categories I would like as much knowledge as I can! Thanks!!
elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back