For Sale: UPDATED 10/14! Lower Prices! New Pins!

Discussion in 'Pins for Sale/Wanted' started by Patronus, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Patronus

Patronus .:*Ohana means family*:. DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

UPDATED 10/14! Some new pins and lower prices!! Also splitting up the Disney Dreams Collection

**I will be in Anaheim on 10/15 and at Disneyland on 10/16 for local pick ups!!! **

**ALL PREVIOUS PINS BEING HELD ARE NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN. Due to many people asking for pins and then never sending payment, all pins will only be held for 24 hours from time that PayPal information is exchanged unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties**

I accept payment plans!! Payments are done through PayPal- I create an invoice for the total number of pins and price, and allow partial payments on it. Pins are shipped out once payments are completed. Payment plans have a maximum of 6 months to be paid off.

Selling from my personal collection as I'm no longer collecting. Prices are listed on each picture for individual pins. For local pickups, I'm located in the Simi Valley, CA area. I accept payment by cash (in person), venmo (in person), and PayPal (f/f in person, goods if you want me to ship it with shipping extra). If shipping, then shipping cost will be calculated depending on your location, total price, and number of pins purchased. Offers are welcome, but only serious offers please. Additional pictures can be taken of the pins if requested. Please comment if you send me a pm, as sometimes it gets sorted into the other folder. Cross-posted over several pin boards, local sale pages, and craigslist. Please no comments on prices, if you don't like them then just move on!
    :)

I also have Disney Limited Edition dolls, art, snow globes, and plushes available for sale. Message me if you're interested!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  2. jprincess

jprincess Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Sending PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. sockgnome

sockgnome Active Member

Rating - 100%
    168   0   0

Sending PM

4. PRCYR04

PRCYR04 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Pm sent

5. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Dude, do you sleep with that pin bag under your pillow? I would! lol What an amazing collection, must be hard to let it go.

6. NutMeg

NutMeg Keep movin', junior.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sooo wish I could afford that Meg Reveal/Conceal pin right now. Ugh. Good luck with your sales! I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding buyers for such an awesome collection.

7. Booger1964

Booger1964 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    288   0   0

PM Sent:)

8. Patronus

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I believe I've responded to all PMs sent! Pins will be shipping today, so any payments received before 5pm will be shipped today! :) I'll update the pictures with what has sold tonight.

9. sismelis

sismelis Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

What a great collection! Good luck with your sale.

10. Piglet

Piglet Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Some very beautiful pins you are selling! Good luck with the sale.

11. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Wow, you have some truly gorgeous pins in this mighty impressive collection! Best of luck with your sale! :D

12. twinspins

twinspins Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sent a pm. Thanks!

And good luck on your sale....very truly a lovely collection.

13. Patronus

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Thank you everyone for the compliments! I'm sad to see the collection go, but student loans must be paid :(

I believe I've responded to everyone's PMs. Pins were shipped out and more will be shipped on Saturday. If you don't have a tracking number from me by Saturday night please PM me! I'm juggling here, facebook, and instagram sales so i might miss a message on accident.

Pictures will be updated on Sunday of what has sold/what is still available.

Thank you to everyone who has purchased so far! I'm happy these pins are going to great homes!! :)

14. Hannahmation

Hannahmation DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

15. Patronus

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Pictures have been updated with sold items!

16. SamThePinner

SamThePinner Thingamabob Collector

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Do you still have max sorcerer? If so, I'll take him.

17. akbecker246

akbecker246 Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Hi,
    PM sent.

18. fantasia1

fantasia1 Member

0   0   0

So many amazing pins!!! I shouldn't of looked, to many grails that I can't afford... but so far your sale looks good! Good luck! :D

19. Familyhobby

Familyhobby Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

20. minpin3

minpin3 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Pm sent

thanks

21. Patronus

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

All PMs responded to! Pins that have been paid for are going out today! and the post will be updated tonight!!

22. Patronus

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Hi all!! Sorry I didn't get to update when I wanted to, I've been sick with the flu early this year!

I've updated the thread with what pins remain. I've also decided to add a few others that I thought I was going to keep. Some prices are lowered as well.

I will also only be holding pins for 24 hours from now on! Too many have requested pins and then never paid. So if you previously messaged me, and I sent you my PayPal information for payment and you never paid me, your pins are now available to others to purchase again.

23. Goblin King

Goblin King Member

0   0   0

That is quite the collection!

24. Tds

Tds Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Wow! Amazing pins. PM sent.

25. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    202   0   0

At least last I knew, Kiragigi was looking for that Dug pin with the bone and his name. I tried messaging her but her inbox was full.