Updated Collections After 1/2 a year of pinning!

Discussion in 'Pin Showroom' started by tiffychann, Jul 30, 2018.

1. tiffychann

tiffychann Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Come 8/09 I will have been pinning for half a year, and come 8/22 I'll have been a member on DPF for half a year. In honor of my half pin birthday, I'm sharing my updated collections which have grown tremendously over the past 6 months. A few trades were done here while most were thru Facebook or Instagram. Some milestones include purchasing two 16" by 20" shadow boxes for 3 collections that were too big to fit on my cork boards. My Wendy collection is by far the largest and will soon graduate into a larger box, hopefully by my 1 year anniversary. My Mulan and Alice collections are a bit smaller and so they are box-mates, but they will likely be getting their own boxes once I start running out of room for both, also hopefully by my 1 year anniversary. And finally, my Elsa collection is still on the cork board, but even for her I'll probably have to get a new box soon! You can also see my very small BH6/Gogo and Jim/Treasure Planet collections!

Many people on DPF have traded me grails. This is the result of everyone who helped me, you know who you are

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papaya, Kiragigi, Sami and 6 others like this.
  2. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Thank you for sharing your collections. You have a great variety of pins with each collection. I can't wait to see the growth at one year.

3. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Wow! You have some amazing pins for any collection, let alone someone just six months into it. Thanks for sharing!

4. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    108   0   0

Wow ~ very impressive for 6 months. You have some lovely Alice pins

5. tiggeriffic

tiggeriffic DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Those are really nice collections! I don't think I've ever seen a Wendy-based collection. Yours is wonderful! :tigger:

6. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

Your collections are pretty diverse! Looking good!

7. broadwaybookworm

broadwaybookworm Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Love your collections! Congrats!

8. KT07

KT07 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nice pins. Congrats to you. Thanks for sharing.

9. Aurorapinfan4ever

Aurorapinfan4ever Member

0   0   0

Very nice collections!!!!!! Love your pins!!

10. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    517   0   0

congrats!

11. arielsdinglehopper

arielsdinglehopper Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Whoa, what an amazing collection - especially after 6 months! I can't wait to see how it grows!

12. Maryline

Maryline Member

0   0   0

very pretty ! I love your mulan collection !

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

13. tiffychann

tiffychann Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Update! Thanks to Animation Celebration my collections grew tremendously! My Elsa collection outgrew the cork board so I took off all my Alice pins and put all the Elsa pins in her place. There's not a lot of room left in that board so soon I'm gonna have to get a smaller separate board for Elsa or buy another shadow box for Mulan. I am considering moving all my Wendy pins to a larger board since I am running out of room for her and moving my Alice pins to that board. For now my Alice pins are lying on my floor waiting to get displayed!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papaya, arielsdinglehopper and cadien like this.
  14. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Nice collections. Some very high quality pins!

15. Breanna

Breanna localnaive

0   0   0

I'm a new trader and I absolutely admire your Mulan collection!! I'm trying to start one of my own.

16. Disney Pinventory

Disney Pinventory New Member

0   0   0

That's amazing for 6 months. Well done!

17. Papaya

Papaya Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Love the way your organize your pins and the choice of designs! Your collections are very nice to look at. :) My favorite board would be the one with the DSF hearts and Halloween pins!