• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Updated! R/C Girls collection with shadow box! Complete :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated! R/C Girls collection with shadow box! Complete :D
The pins look beautiful,congrats on getting them all!

The pins look beautiful,congrats on getting them all!

Thank you!! :D

Ahh so many beautiful pins!! :) I am so happy you got Giselle to finish your set :)
you deserve this so much and I love how you displayed the set! So beautiful!
Congratulations!! :)

Thank you Erika sweetie! I was hoping the wallpaper that I used would give it kind of a royal/regal/medieval-ish kind of appearance ^^

Wow, Such a great collection of pins that really looking very nice and beautiful. I really like this all pins. I also like to collect this kind of pins and used online option to buy it with cheap price.

I should not have looked at this thread...
They're so pretty! I want them all.
I need to stop finding more things to collect, it isn't good for me or wallet
tumblr_metwk6Ui0V1rbc6is.gif

WOW i love the shadow box especially the back paper you choose... That set of pins if breathtaking,,,,i think i had one once and traded it, not knowing what had! arggg

ok who is Glen coco--im i outa the loop

As far is locking pin backs i got great ones on ebay that have never failed me nor hurt a pin. the dont need the little lock thngy they have a spring action. I carry a "backpack" that has some of my favorite keepsake pins on it...all still there.

Oh wow! This is lovely! It's always impressive to see such a huge collection completes! :3 congrats!

Thank you! ^_^
Wow--Congrats on completing your collection! Your shadow box looks beautiful.:cheshire:

Thanks! Truthfully, it's my first one that I've ever done! I hope to do more. I have a pretty...well...tough/big/interesting idea in mind for my next possible shadow box collection. I'll reveal (total pun intended!) more as I get closer to having the collection I'm going after complete :)

They are such beautiful pins, You have done such a nice job with showcasing them

Thank you as well! :D

Wow, Such a great collection of pins that really looking very nice and beautiful. I really like this all pins. I also like to collect this kind of pins and used online option to buy it with cheap price.

Awesome! I had to resort to buying many of these too as my traders at the time (well...even now) are nowhere near worthy of trading for these pins :facepalm: Wishing you the best of luck in your collecting!

Beautiful pins! I love Rapunzel reveal conceal, you are so lucky. Love how they have been displayed in a love heart!

Thank you Leopard!! I saw that you won Rasputin's auction for the Designer Princess Rapunzel! Congratulations! That's an impressive pin to have! :shock::bowdown:

Huge Congratulations!!! Never seen them in person, but they look amazing in your pictures.

Thank you, suffice to say, my pictures with my blurry camera do them no justice what so ever x_x;

Wow..all i can say is wow

Hehehe xD I still say that too sometimes admittedly... xD

I should not have looked at this thread...
They're so pretty! I want them all.
I need to stop finding more things to collect, it isn't good for me or wallet
tumblr_metwk6Ui0V1rbc6is.gif

I LOVE that Merida gif! She's my favorite next to Ariel. God help me that this set didn't come out AFTER Brave. But I started off exactly as you did. I just wanted a few of them (Meg, Esmeralda and Ariel) but when I saw them in person... I lost my mind over them and well...now... xD If you go after them, best of luck! They are totally worth it just don't give up! :)

AMAZING!!! :eek2:

Thank you!! :D

WOW i love the shadow box especially the back paper you choose... That set of pins if breathtaking,,,,i think i had one once and traded it, not knowing what had! arggg

ok who is Glen coco--im i outa the loop

As far is locking pin backs i got great ones on ebay that have never failed me nor hurt a pin. the dont need the little lock thngy they have a spring action. I carry a "backpack" that has some of my favorite keepsake pins on it...all still there.

Oh no! O_O; I think a few people are in the same boat as you Dawny (traded away not knowing how sought after they were to become)... It's so hard to predict what series are going to be so sought after and tough to get. I dunno that anyone quite foresaw these pins being so tough to obtain, same thing with the DSF Tangled pins. As far as trading for them now-a-days goes, just gotta stay at it but um... I won't lie...I had no luck trying to trade for them (but as I've said my traders weren't so awesome). I had some wonderful members here sell a few to me and others I went to the bay for admittedly :(
I hope you wind up getting them back someday Dawny :)
Thank you for the tip about the backs! I'll look for those :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back