• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL UPDATED with new cases. :) Sharing pics of my Vinyls. :)

VINYL UPDATED with new cases. :) Sharing pics of my Vinyls. :)

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
*Updated with new display cases in post #10. :)

Just snapped a few pics of my vinyls today while I was getting pics of other stuff so I thought I would share.

These are the figures in my bedroom...
101_0280.jpg

and these are the kids fave vinyls that they keep in their room.

101_0284.jpg

101_0281.jpg

101_0288.jpg

No 9's yet but many I am going to be wanting very soon it seems...lol

Last edited:
Anyone know how much those shot glass cases are that are good for displaying them. I want to go to Michaels and check them out but it may be a another week or two before I can make it out to the closest one. I really want to get a couple to my vinyls off the dust collecting shelves! :)

Great collection. I really don't have room anywhere to put Vinlymation (and thats why I haven't been collecting them), but I might have to reconsider after looking at those pictures!

Updating to share my new cases. I love them! Thanks so much for the info on them! I was able to pick them up over the weekend for $22.50 each with the coupon. :) Not too shabby!

IMG_0674.jpg

Very nice collection and they look awesome in those cases!! Will have to get couple cases myself. I'm out of shelf space with vinyl's. Thanks for the pictures.

They look awesome in those cases. I'll have to head over to Michael's today to see if they have any. Awesome collection by the way.

Back