• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Vala has made it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vala has made it too

Vala

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hello everyone,

finally found my way back as well.

Had a lot of catching up to do at work after my Disneyland vacation.

Some may remember me from Dizpins... Vala, the crazy one from Germany. ;)

Looking forward to being around here more.

Thanks everyone. It feels good to be back!

Hi Vala
Hope you had a great time at Disneyland!!!!

Donna

Yes, I did. I came home with two broken toes and a sprained ankle, but stuff like that never stops me. LOL Hope your trip went well too!

How did you manage that?? Must have been some heck of a thrill ride LoL!!

Haunted Mansion exit. Sometimes my ankle just goes over when I make a step, or when I slip, which is what happened there. Most of the time nothing happens, I just get up and walk away. But sometimes it ends really bad. Sprained ankle this time.

The weeekend after I was at a convention and had my foot propped up a little, just leaned against the chair in front of me.
Some lady on high heels was paying more attention to what was going on on stage than to the lady on crutches she was trying to climb over. She stepped right on my foot. Hurt like crazy right away, but she wasn't exactly a pixie, so I wasn't sure what to make of it. X-Ray then confirmed she broke two of my toes.

Last edited:
OUCH!!! Hope you get well soon!! At least joining the DPF gives you a great excuse for sitting at the computer rather than being on your feet (or foot)

Take care! x

:rofl:
Yes, I did. I came home with two broken toes and a sprained ankle, but stuff like that never stops me. LOL Hope your trip went well too!

We had a brilliant time. You and your sister should be locked up for your own safety:lol::rofl::rofl:

Hey Vala! It was great seeing you at DL. Sorry our time was so brief. Hopefully things won't be so crazy next time. LOL!

Next year I know better than making a Dining Reservation on trading Sunday. ;)

Hi Vala. It was great to finally meet you at DLR! I just wish we had time to trade!!

It was great meeting you too, and yes, I wish I had had more time.

But we'll always have Paris... erm, next year I mean. ;)
I am not sure when I will be back exactly, but probably middle of November. Maybe Halloween again, but I can't tell for sure yet.

Last edited:
Hi Vala,
I see you finally made it here. Broken toes and spranged ankle could not keep you away! You are one tough cookie! Good to see you here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back