• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Variations of DLRP Married Princess Belle ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Variations of DLRP Married Princess Belle ??

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I recently got an additional DLRP Married Princess Belle pinpics #37051 and when I compared it to the 2 that I already own it is completely different. I haven't checked the one in my Belle bag - I am sure she has the yellow on her dress but here is my trader which shows Belle with yellow sparkly bits on her dress and to the right is my new Belle who has no yellow at all.

belle.jpg

The sides and the shoulders that are yellow and glittery are raised compared to the rest of her dress and the right hand pin.

In fact, her dress goes more with the series of the DLRP Married Princesses as her dress is white with silver glittery bits.

Just wondered who else owns this pin and what variation do you have?

I have one all white with glitter and two with yellow glitter.

The backstamps are both the same as well.

Does it look like the color might have yellowed over time? That happens with glitter pins I know, just a suggestion? :) Either way, those pins are stunning! ^_^ :)

Oh, also I know the Aurora version of this pin has at least 2 variations, maybe even more? :) What a mystery! :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for the help so far everyone. Belle with yellow dress these areas are all raised and smooth whereas plain Belle is not raised. I have two variations of Aurora as well so I am thinking the same as you Chalon, perhaps there are two variations for each married princess?

oh yeah and the eyes are slightly different. The yellow belles eyes are up and the plain white belle has her eyes more central, more normal. It's odd.

Last edited:
Personally the plain Belle looks like a scrapper. Her face is a hot mess and there is no color in the rose. That was the first thing I noticed about the plain one not the missing yellow till I read what you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back