• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lists updated to here. I am also cutting off entries for this morning's pins (you can still request them for future pickups, but only people up to here are eligible for this morning's drawings). Drawings in just a bit!

The rules for the Magic release have been posted, and they are allowing two per person. I found out that my BDF needs Genie for her friend, so if I get a good number both of my Genies will be claimed, but I will still keep the list in case I am able to get a third somehow (keep in mind this is very unlikely, though). The other three in the set will have one available for drawing. (Assuming I get a good number, that is).

For the PTDs - I will wait until tonight to hear back from Princess, but if I don't then I will default her to win Andrina and reroll Taran and put her on that Secondary Winners list, since I think I am now up to four of each PTD to roll winners for on top of the reroll.

Tessa - You can remove me from the secondary Taran list. I'm gonna try to be good and save some $ this month for LIAA. Plus, I'll be at DL Tues/Wed and the DSF/DSSH on the 10th so I'm hoping for a flip following the release on the 8th.

Princess has chosen Andrina and has declined to go on the Taran secondary list.

As the only one left on the round 4 Taran list, it goes to disneykins. disneykins, please choose between Taran and Andrina. Once a PTD is chosen, I will go through and roll the new batches of PTDs (for Taran, first for people who have signed up since round 4, and then distributing the rest to the people on the secondary list in list order).

Now for the patriotic drawings:

Tiana
1. theoucharis
2. hopemax
3. nemo558
4. Vixy
5. speedwaystar1
6. FoolishMortal71
7. Spr175psu
8. sockgnome
9. Motba
10. Disneychildwithin

pattiana_zpsydqgrmpp.png

Congrats, Spr175psu!

Jessica Rabbit
1. ScarletReign
2. theoucharis
3. Booger1964
4. hopemax
5. Princess
6. nemo558
7. disneykins
8. tinkerbelle1956
9. speedwaystar1
10. amandanaku
11. Motba

patjess_zpsooedhekz.png

Congrats, Princess and tinkerbelle1956!

Dumbo
1. theoucharis
2. hopemax
3. nemo558
4. Ocean7
5. Spr175psu
6. disneykins
7. Motba

patdumbo_zpsq33w1z16.png

Congrats, nemo558 and Ocean7!

Lilo
1. ScarletReign
2. theoucharis
3. hopemax
4. nemo558
5. unibear
6. disneykins
7. Spr175psu
8. Motba
9. Mickeyplutofan
10. amandanaku

patlilo_zps24larxma.png

Congrats, ScarletReign and Motba!

Hi, can you please add me to the list for all of the August pins as well if there are drawings? Thanks so much! So cool about Tiana and congrats to all of the other winners!

I'd like to be put on the list for the Post cards please. :3 thanks so much!

I certainly hope you get all of the LK pins and the Zootopia for yourself!! :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

May I please be added to the list for all of the LK pins, the Stitch postcard and the Zootopia postcard to be released in August?

Err, I don't know how this works or if it is allowed, but can I preemptively ask to be added to any surprise release LK pins during the August 4th release, too?

Last edited:
Just flying through on my way to bed, but HOLY DAMN DSF is hitting it out of the park.

Regarding the August releases - I will be keeping one set of both of the releases (and the second Lion King marquee and Zootopia postcard if the limit is two per person). I will take names just in case we are allowed to get two sets per person.

froggerway - I won't be taking names for a hypothetical surprise, sorry. First, I don't take names for any pins that have not been announced, but if there is a Lion King surprise I will be keeping it for my own collection.

Availability update - Andrina sold out (Taran is still there), and Patriotic Dumbo also sold out (the other three were left).

Pickup update - got one each of Tiana, Jessica, and Lilo. Will do those drawings and all of the PTDs tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back