• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your understanding, everyone!

NewlyAddicted - lists updated, thank you for letting me know!

Hambee - sent you a pm.

Ok, as of yesterday all invoices and inquiries have been sent. I did a mail run last night, but of course forgot the receipt with all tracking numbers on it at home. But just know that if your name and pin order is in all purple on the pickup post on the front page, your pin(s) are on the way! I'll send PMs with tracking numbers tonight when I get home.

If you have paid for your order today, I will be mailing your pins either tonight or tomorrow.

If it's still possible, could you please add me to the stitch cursive cutie list? As well as the lilo and stitch postcard list, thank you!

Thanks for posting for me, starry! I was out most of the day with no internet access. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding though; as I mentioned in my post the other day, the cutoff for signups was last night at 11:59. The signups for the Lion King and postcard releases are still open though, until 11:59 the night before those releases.

I'm glad I got a number! It was only a 20% chance this morning. I pulled 91, so I was able to get two sets, the surprise Pooh, and Zarina and Phoebus PTDs. (I was also able to get two each of Phoebus and Zarina over the past few days, so I'll have three of each to draw for.) So one of the sets (minus surprise) is up for grabs.

Oh, and the Lion King rules have been released. It is two per person again. Now, I cannot promise anything, but my roommates have TENTATIVELY offered to go along with me since it's a Lion King release; *IF* they come, and *IF* more than one of us gets a number, I'll be able to do a drawing for the marquee. If I wind up going alone or if only one of us gets a number, I won't have any marquees.

Lists update to here.

Drawing time!

Thumper
1. disneykins
2. Spr175psu
3. MomeRathsOutgrabe
4. jngmd
5. Booger1964
6. maiarebecca
7. Motba
8. MJSM
9. cristywill
10. Pengy
11. Ocean7
12. tinkerbelle1956
13. GrumpyDad
14. akbecker246

R3ijY61.png

Congrats, Ocean7!

Stitch
1. unibear
2. disneykins
3. Spr175psu
4. natelove
5. jngmd
6. Booger1964
7. maiarebecca
8. Ocean7
9. froggerway
10. Motba
11. IronChef
12. Mickeyplutofan
13. AidanShepard
14. ScarletReign
15. akbecker246
16. tinkerbelle1956
17. Pinfun
18. mickeymousje
19. tinawap
20. GrumpyDad
21. FoolishMortal71

H1cIOpJ.png

Congrats, unibear!

Dumbo
1. disneykins
2. Disneychildwithin
3. hopemax
4. Spr175psu
5. NewlyAddicted
6. Booger1964
7. maiarebecca
8. Ocean7
9. Motba
10. cristywill
11. tinkerbelle1956
12. Pinfun
13. GrumpyDad
14. akbecker246

WJWEds4.png

Congrats, cristywill!

Pegasus
1. disneykins
2. MerlinEmrys
3. Disneychildwithin
4. kairi08
5. Spr175psu
6. MomeRathsOutgrabe
7. Booger1964
8. maiarebecca
9. froggerway
10. Motba
11. Mickeyplutofan
12. Ocean7
13. tinkerbelle1956
14. GrumpyDad
15. FoolishMortal71
16. akbecker246

eaG2Ng9.png

Congrats, Ocean7!

Zarina
1. theoucharis
2. chubs191
3. disneykins
4. Disneychildwithin
5. xdattax
6. jngmd
7. Motba
8. Pinfun

mJJO6AU.png

Congrats chubs191, Disneychildwithin, and Pinfun!

Phoebus
1. Spr175psu
2. kairi08
3. disneykins
4. Tamatoa
5. Disneychildwithin
6. unibear
7. Motba

yncmRpZ.png

Congrats Spr175psu, Tamatoa, and Disneychildwithin!

Ocean7, please choose between Thumper and Pegasus.
Disneychildwithin, please choose between Zarina and Phoebus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back