• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Redraws:

Phoebus
1. kairi08
2. disneykins
3. unibear
4. Motba

KUjogud.png

Congrats, kairi08!

Thumper
1. disneykins
2. Spr175psu
3. MomeRathsOutgrabe
4. jngmd
5. Booger1964
6. maiarebecca
7. Motba
8. MJSM
9. cristywill
10. Pengy
11. tinkerbelle1956
12. GrumpyDad
13. akbecker246

8m5oGjz.png

Congrats, disneykins!

OH MY GOSH! I never have this good of luck on these RNGs! I'll be waiting with baited breath for your reply!

I'm out of town in Fresno tonight for work, so I'll send invoices and tracking info and update lists tomorrow night (much easier to do everything in a proper computer than my tablet!). But same deal as last time - if your full order is in purple on the front page, your pins were mailed yesterday and are on the way!

Hi, if you're taking names for September, can I please be on the lists for all cuties and signs? Thanks, Tessa!

Ooo a Merida pin?!? Probably jumping the gun, but please put me on the lists, if there will be ones, for the princesses and those awesome sign pins. Mochi looks so cute!

Hi, Tessa! Hope you enjoy your break! But since the September rush seems to be starting, haha, can I be on the list for the Alice pin, if/when you create one? Thanks!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Tessa. Please put me down for Wonderland, Neverland, and Halloweentown if you'll be back for the September releases. (Please don't worry about it if you're still taking a break then!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, Tessa~
If still available,
Please put me down for the Mochi and Judy sign pins.
So adorable:drool::drool:

Thankssssss

Not sure if you are doing any pickups in September but if you are, please place me on the lists for both sets. No worries if your not since you have worked so hard and done so much for us during the past year. Thank you for everything. I am hoping that one day that we will be able to do something to help you and you have done for us. Your the best and enjoy your hiatus. Thank you again.

Hi Tessa, I might as well step in line again. Could you mark me down for that cute Mulan Cutie? Looking forward to finally meeting you at "Love is an Adventure" later this month. :)

Last edited:
Hi! If possible I'd like to be added for lion king marquee! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back