For Sale: VERY IMPORTANT POST PAGE 60 - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Discussion in 'Pins for Sale/Wanted' started by timeerkat, Jan 3, 2017.

1. rif-raf

rif-raf Rafael

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Thank you for the generosity!

2. Poohlady5

Poohlady5 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    269   0   0

Hi. If you have a drawing for Scary Teddy PTD, can you please add me to the list?
    Thank you

3. tinawap

tinawap Active Member

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

Can I be added to the list for all new PTD's... Thank you.

4. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Tessa, you are the best. Thanks for all your generosity all this time.

If you happen to snag a spare Alice, I'd love to be on the drawing list for her. If not, no worries at all! <3

5. sockgnome

sockgnome Active Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

I have no idea what you were able to get ahold of, but if possible please add me to the lists of joy, scary Teddy, Alice, and pua :)

6. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    203   0   0

With all the PTD craziness going on, I might have to wait a few days and figure out what I'll have available, hahaha. I'll post what I have in the next day or two and take signups for a few days. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to offer one Scary Teddy, at least (thanks to an awesome roomie who let me drag her to the alley for three hours for pins she doesn't collect!).

I did not get any pins from this morning's release, as I've been at work all day. I'm holding on to my Dumbo and Thumper/Flower, as well as my spare Joy. I will be heading over this evening, but I'm not sure what will be available when I get there.

Sami likes this.
  7. rif-raf

rif-raf Rafael

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Interested in Eeyore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Poohlady5

Poohlady5 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    269   0   0

If you happen to get an Eeyore, I would love to be on the list for it. Thanks!

9. Jack Skellington

Jack Skellington New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If at all possible , I'd love to be on the list for the Jessica pin released.

10. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    203   0   0

By the time I got there, Eeyore was sold out. I did get a Mayor and a Jessica but they are on hold.

Jessica sold out close to closing time, so a flip is pretty much guaranteed during the release as there can't be very many Mayors left. So depending on what number I draw, will either have a Mayor, two of whatever the new set is, or none if my number would come up after the time I have to leave to head to work.

Also, Coco signups are now closed as it is past midnight the night before the release. The limit is one per person, though, so I will probably not have any for drawing, anyway.

11. Tds

Tds Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Please put me on the list for all 4 of the Dec 2 holiday pins. Thanks!

12. firecracker

firecracker New Member

0   0   0

Please put me on the list for all the new PTDs :) Thank you! And totally respect your decision!

13. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0

If anyone wants a mayor lion at cost plus shipping. Plz lemme know asap

14. Motba

Motba Member

0   0   0

Hi, I responded in the other thread, but I would love to have Mayor Lionheart if he is still available. Thank you! Also, if you have any extras of Cocos, I would love to purchase them as well.

15. Motba

Motba Member

0   0   0

Can I be on the list for Scary Teddy if there is a drawing? Thank you so much!

16. raikipins

raikipins Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Totally late with this, but just needed to say it. :) Thanks so much, Tessa, for always going out of your way to help us all with DSF pickups! I very much appreciated the opportunity to get these pins at cost, so thank you! I can only imagine how much time and effort was spent constantly going to DSF so much (and then having to send invoices and package and mail all those pins)! As for your decision, I totally understand - it seemed like a lot of hard work (and rather tiring!). Thanks for all you do for the pin community! ^^

17. Tsuki

Tsuki Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thanks so much for doing this over the years. Really appreciate all the time and effort you've put in <3

18. poohkat53

poohkat53 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

First thank you for all you have done! It is really sweet of you to help us who do not live near.

If you happen to get a Pooh holding ice cream pin (PTD)I would like to be added to the list for it.

Take care.

19. sirradel

sirradel Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thank you so much for everything you've done, Tessa! You've helped out so many of us<3

20. disneykins

disneykins DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Please put me on the lists for the PTDS that will be available. Thank you, Tessa.

21. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Haven't seen any updates, but if there did end up being a Mayor Lionheart available, I'd like to be on that list

22. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    203   0   0

Amidst all the craziness, I have been able to grab the following sundae pins for drawings:

1 NBC Scary Teddy PTD
    1 Armored Wasabi PTD
    1 Coco Now Playing pin (square pin with Coco logo and Dante)

I'll keep the lists open through this Friday at 11:59 pm PST. When I update my lists I'll grab those who have requested up until now, and if you haven't requested those yet feel free to do so now.

I also have a few more Thor pins to draw for; I just need to sort out what has been claimed and what I still have. The Hulk Fist and Commodore are still for sale at DSF and according to the manager I talked to last night, the purchase limit should be dropped. So once I figure out how many more I need to fulfill the remaining lists I should be able to clear the list in one fell swoop.

The front page lists and Thor pending drawings should hopefully be done tonight when I'm home and can see everything I have and sort out those pins.

And a reminder - entries for the Christmas release drawings will also close this Friday at 11:59 pm PST. The rules were posted and the limit is one per person, so if I draw a good number I'll have one of each available.

23. sirradel

sirradel Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I’d like to be added to the list for the Scary Teddy PTD. Thanks Tessa!

24. speedwaystar1

speedwaystar1 UK Disney Fan

Rating - 100%
    185   0   0

I'd like to be added to the Coco now playing pin please :)

25. Pengy

Pengy Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Please add me to Scary Teddy :)