• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please put me on the list for both PTDs (Teddy and Wasabi). Thanks for the additional opportunity!

Ok, all lists (PTDs, December release, Thor release, completed orders) should be updated now. Please let me know if I've missed anything for you. Christmas and PTD lists are still open for new entries.

After setting aside every pin earmarked for a specific person, I am left with two Hulk Fists and three Commodores. That puts me just a few pins shy of filling every remaining request. So instead of doing drawings tonight, I plan to visit DSF on my way home tomorrow. If I can fill all of the orders then everyone will get one; if they are out or I can't buy enough to fill the lists, I will do drawings then.

Hi Tessa. If you already bought me a hulk fist, I will take it, but if you didn't yet, you can take me off the list. Thanks so much for everything you do!

Pickup update - I was able to get the alphabet set for lynn, one more Hulk Fist, and two more Commodores. That means that everyone who is still on the list (both first round and second chance) get the pins - Hulk Fist for Disneychildwithin, disneykins, and GrumpyDad and Commodore for Motba, disneykins, GrumpyDad, rif-raf, and TammyH. Invoices will go out tomorrow.

Availability update - the Coco Now Playing sundae was sold out, so I wasn't able to pick up any more of those.

And um....somehow the Wasabi PTD had gone into hiding. I have no idea if I put it in a random place in my house, in my car, or maybe put the bag down outside the shop as we ate our sundaes and left it. I'll still keep the list going and will take names, but I might not actually have it available anymore. I'll let y'all know in the next few days.

Could you add my name to the lists for a chance for Scary Teddy, Christmas Chip and Dale, Christmas Dumbo, and Christmas Aristocats?

Thank you!

Pickup update - I slept past the cutoff time, so I did not get any of the pins during the release itself. However, I stopped by shortly after they opened for the day and all four were still available, so I got one of each (both surprises were sold out so I didn't get those).

Also - good news everyone! It turns out that I forgot we took my roommate's car over to El Cap/DSF that day, and I left the bag in her car. Wasabi has been found! So that drawing is still on as well.

Availability update - Hulk Fist has sold out. Commodore is still available if anyone still wants me to pick one up.

Lists updated. Next post will be all of the drawings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back