• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VERY new to pin collecting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
VERY new to pin collecting!

herrenree101

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I'm super new to collecting pins. I live in Australia which is barren of anything Disney, so I rely on a friend in the US to receive Disney shipments for me. I have a very small collection of pins that I bought from the US/Hong Kong and Japan.

13241412_10154063407190821_7842341913328672044_n.jpg

It's only been in the last two weeks that I have gotten really serious about it and in that time, I've bought about 200 pins and counting...:wat: I've bought mainly small pins that I like individually, as well as bigger feature pins for all my favourite movies, especially Stitch, Ariel and Monster's Inc, and then a handful of randoms to swap at the park.

I'm going to the US next month and visiting Disneyland on the 12th-14th of July, my first ever Disney and the trip of my dreams! I can't wait to go trade pins at Disneyland and hopefully find some beautiful Stitch or Ariel pins. I've spent waaay too much of my holiday money on pre-holiday purchases to pick up so I'm limiting myself. I've got only a few more wants that hopefully I can find here!

Welcome to the forums! We actually have a couple collectors here from the Australia/New Zealand area, so you're in very good company. It looks like you have a fabulous collection going and I hope that you have a wonderful trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back