• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Villains, WDI, Pirates, stuff. Help Me! Details Inside.- UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villains, WDI, Pirates, stuff. Help Me! Details Inside.- UPDATED

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Updated!

Hola, strangers in Pin Land. I need your help. I have this crazy idea that is going to cost me quite a bit of money. Next year, my girlfriend graduates from college. She goes to school nearly 7 days a week (crazy program) and she doesn't have much free time. As a graduation gift, I would like to take her on a week's trip to Hawaii. It is going to be expensive, and I do not have much money. This is where you come in. I am selling part of my pin collection to start a savings fund that will help pay for the trip. I'm thinking sometime in Sept. of 2015, so I have over a year to collect. I hope my prices are fair. Just remember, you are helping me take my hard working girlfriend on a wonderful trip. Shipping: To the US: $2.25 for the first pin, and $00.25 per additional pin. Pin sets will be $3.25 shipped International: At cost. This will be figured out together If you are interested in any of these pins, send me a PM.

IMG_1242copy_zpsaa7752b9.jpg

IMG_1241copy_zps9775e186.jpg

IMG_1240copy_zps7c742f2a.jpg

IMG_1239copy_zps9ee4ce68.jpg

- Alex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back