• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Vinylmation Library XL spreadsheet - Many Series included (Work In Progress)

VINYL Vinylmation Library XL spreadsheet - Many Series included (Work In Progress)

genegammage

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I have created a spreadsheet to help myself keep a track of all the 3' Vinlymations relased so far. This is a work in progress but I am happy to email it to people who think i might help them keep a track of your collection.

Let me know your email address and I will send it to you

I cant put it up here cos even zipped its 19MB :(

Thanks
Gene

Hey gene, great initiative. Have you maybe thought about using dropbox to have a link that you can share? alternatively, you can send me a copy/link and we will host it here (after scanning it ad make sure it's clean of course) -- so everyone can be assured it isn't a virus or anything :)

Back