• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Vinylmation Tunes - Mickey

VINYL Vinylmation Tunes - Mickey

Cheryl

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just received a 3" vinyl of Mickey dressed as a classical orchestra conductor. I'm in no way a vinylmation collector, but it was a GWP at the Disney Store in NYC and I didn't want to pass it up.

Could anyone give me more information about this vinylmation series? I'd like to know if it's special enough that I should trade it to other vinyl collectors, or if it's much like a booster set pin that I should just trade freely at the stores in Disneyland.

Also, the only vinyls that have ever garnered my interest are the Lion King series and Furry Friends series. However, like I said before, I'm in no way a vinyl collector and don't have any vinyls from those series nor do I know anything about them. Do you think anyone would be willing to trade for what I have? Or would this be an offensive offer?

Lastly, what is the equivalent pinpics website for vinylmations? I guess if someone can just answer this question I'll be able to deal with all my previous inquiries on my own.

Thank you in advance for all your help! And thanks for your patience in reading what must seem like a very naive posting.

You can find any vinylmation information you need at DestinationVinylmation.com. The series is not worth much so feel free to trade at the parks. Also, on a side note, I have the lion king series for sale. Message me is you are interested.

Back