• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Virus Alert

Virus Alert

JKrolak

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I am getting repeated warnings of a new computer virus that is attempting to download while I am on the forum. According to Norton it's SONAR.Heuristic.110.

You may want to check and ensure that something hasn't slipped into the system when it was offline.

your not the only one...

Home page of forum, I keep getting "Java is blocked because it is out of date." which looks very official and all, except that I updated java via a safe site recently. THIS IS NOT a java update and it is NOT safe. Just click the x to the right and dont mess with it. The error has to do with whatever virus the home page is trying to upload. My anti virus stuff auto blocks that. But the java thing started after the Hack too.

Admins:: PLEASE get this fixed!!!

yep! Getting same thing!

your not the only one...

Home page of forum, I keep getting "Java is blocked because it is out of date." which looks very official and all, except that I updated java via a safe site recently. THIS IS NOT a java update and it is NOT safe. Just click the x to the right and dont mess with it. The error has to do with whatever virus the home page is trying to upload. My anti virus stuff auto blocks that. But the java thing started after the Hack too.

Admins:: PLEASE get this fixed!!!

Okay, for those of you who have a Macbook, you can get it to stop showing the pop-up message by clicking on "details" and selecting "Never Trust" in the scroll down options. Apparently there are three different pop ups with one coming from California, Istanbul, Turkey, and the other one unknown. If you have a Mac and have any questions about the "steps" I posted, please feel free to ask me. So far no pop ups. Still, it's a little disappointing that this forum has the potential to give your computer a virus! Craziness!

Back