• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wall-E Beloved Tales? (Confirmed: False)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall-E Beloved Tales? (Confirmed: False)

Lightyear2Rescue

To Pinfinity And Beyond!
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The rumor has been confirmed fake by DSF.

I saw this randomly on the chat room, not sure if it's true. Anyone else have details?

wbt22213.jpg

Last edited:
I would D.I.E!!!!!!!! Whoever made that...mean trick, ha! Where did this graphic come from? Someone make it?

It should probably be posted in the original post, that this is NOT TRUE. Just to avoid confusion. So DSF does not get inundated with calls.

LOL. Oh my goodness. Whoever made the poster has got some guts. Anyone gonna own up? I gotta say I was expecting someone to do this with Tangled. Too late for them...

The problem with this is the Art looks real. Anyone with decent photoshop skills can find fonts and make a flier. BUT. I doubt anyone is just out there making these little paintings. Honestly it probably IS the next Beloved Tales release and the Wall-e one will look like this. I mean, look at the Tangled one? It wasn't too great art wise, why should this one be any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back