• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Walt Disney Collection and Country Bear Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walt Disney Collection and Country Bear Collection

Ksnuggles

Resident Cake Baker
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
So I have seen some awesome pins in the mail days post and it made me want to post my collection of Walt Disney and the Country Bear Jamboree. These are the pins that I have in my display boards and still need to make some display boards for the rest of the collections I have. My fiance made the boxes for me before we were even dating and I am finally getting these done.
20161213_000016.jpg
20161212_233229.jpg

9a720b0b-2aa9-495b-855e-95c01faaa8e0.jpg

That's the first Country Bears collection I've seen. It looks great! I also like your Walt collection a lot. Cool collections nicely framed!

I've always thought Walt Disney collections are so special and yours is wonderful! The Country Bear collection is very cool as well!

I just found more of my Country Bear pins. I knew I had more, but couldn't find them.. so now I need a bigger board.. or maybe just start another display when my collection grows again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back