• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Walt Disney Family Museum - Camille Rose Garcia Merch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walt Disney Family Museum - Camille Rose Garcia Merch

Sweet Cheshire

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So while digging around the 'net I found out in 2013 the Walt Disney Family Museum had a showing of Camille Rose Garcia's Alice in Wonderland art. They also had some merch available; jewelry from what I can find.

Does anyone have any more information on the pieces that were sold? I actually managed to find a bracelet, but I want to know if there rings, necklaces, prints, post cards, etc.

Thanks for any help anyone can give!

Giving a bump with a photo of what I"m looking for. I have a bracelet, but i'm interested to see what else is out there.
camille-rose-garcia-disney4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back