• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Walt Disney World It's A Small World Framed pin set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walt Disney World It's A Small World Framed pin set

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
I am looking at purchasing this framed pin set, long since sold out, but really only want the Mulan and Mushu pin. It's a 9-pin set, 7 pins which are listed below (using Pinpics numbers right now). The pins are only available through the framed pin set (there are 6 other pins which Disney sold to complement this set).

I am hoping to sell each of the 7 pins at $75 each, give or take (it seems like 4 of the 7 pins are more wanted than 3 of the others, so perhaps $100 vs. $50 might be better). If anyone has ideas re: co-op pricing, please let me know.

I prefer to ship within the US at the moment.

pin45868th72

Pin 45868: WDW - it's a small world - A Magical Transformation - Framed Set (Ariel, Flounder & Sebastian Pin)
T/W: 1/105

pin45875th72

Pin 45875: WDW - It's a Small World A Magical Transformation (Alice and Cards)
T/W: 2/121

pin47740th72

Pin 47740: WDW - it's a small world - A Magical Transformation - Framed Set (Cinderella Pin)
T/W: 1/51

pin47768th72

Pin 47768: WDW - It's a Small World - A Magical Transformation - Framed Set (Tres Caballeros)
T/W: 1/41

pin47769th72

Pin 47769: WDW - It's a Small World - A Magical Transformation - Framed Set (Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip)
T/W: 1/93

pin47770th72

Pin 47770: WDW - It's a Small World - A Magical Transformation - Framed Set (Hercules & Pegasus)
T/W: 2/110

pin47772th72

Pin 47772: WDW - It's a Small World - A Magical Transformation - Framed Set (Peter Pan & Tinker Bell)
T/W: 1/59

These are very cute pins so I hope you are able to get the co-op running! I hope you don't mind me sharing your post to get more exposure!

Good luck!

Oh I love the alice one!! I wish I could afford it, but I can't say for sure that I can commit to it right now as I'm saving for my trip. I will keep an eye on the thread in the off chance it's still available if/when I can afford. In any case all the best on your co op!!! ^.^

I'm looking for the Alice but I just spent too much on ebay and can't spend any more this week. :( Guess I'll just have to wait till it's my time to find one. :)

When I saw your post, I checked Ebay out of curiosity. I can't believe this set sold for $170 on Jan 1st. Lucky, lucky buyer!

Best of luck with your co-op. I am also interested in Hercules if it becomes available.

I would take Alice (even at $100) if anyone who already mentioned it drops out/doesn't commit. (I don't have buckets of money, either, but this is one of the few pins I'm currently seeking.)

When I saw your post, I checked Ebay out of curiosity. I can't believe this set sold for $170 on Jan 1st. Lucky, lucky buyer!
Yup didn't find out till after on that one or I'd've tried for it - I'd like the full framed set on this one, but at some point I'll settle for just the Alice if I can get one when I can afford it.

Best of luck with your co-op. I am also interested in Hercules if it becomes available.
OMG, I wish that was me! :D

I used to have some of these pins, but I traded them all...I miss them. The hercules is great in person and so is Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty :)

Hold on, seriously? I never saw it on ebay and it went for LESS than retail?! EEK! Dang, I wish I had seen that one.

EDIT: No wonder, it was mis-classified as DLR!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back