• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WANTED!!! Alice in wonderland Tonner doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
WANTED!!! Alice in wonderland Tonner doll
The seller let me buy my precious!!!!!!!!oh! Yeah!!!!!! Now i have to win!!!o_O

I believe in you sweetie! :hug:

tumblrmj2bj6s74w1r41xhe.gif

I hope you find her honey. We have a doll show here in town in May which sells for great prices. I will be looking for her for you.
I want the new Tonner Rapunzel Doll. So I'll be going straight to the lady that sells Disney Tonner!

Ok...i cant believe whats happened yet....about two hours before...the bids start...only two people bidding for her, and raising the price 202...this two people, one with cero feedback and no records on nothing, and the other one with 400 feedback. The thing is, one hour before ends, biddind stop and stay in 202 when end. I found this very suspicius, because nobody i think is was the seller auto bidding. The funny thing ...i talk to him, he say i can bid if i want. When i bid, some advice from ebay tell me ..the seller dont ship to argentina.
Im so angry and sad right now, i cant believe it. Its devasting see an auction to the end, and not cant do nothing.
I hate ebay, i hate sellers.
I cry all night...:'(

Heres a phone number for a doll shop in Akron Ohio they carry Tonner dolls and a lot of times have older ones, they might have her for you and if they do they'll ship her to you.

Tolands Dolls
(330) 865-7349

Good Luck

Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I buy my doll!!!!!! Its from Italy , she is from the Tonner retailers !!!!!!Thanks so much Amanda!!!!!She is the women on Italy ( Giorgia club)!!!!
When she arrives i pop up all the pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back