• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanted: Disney Limited Edition Dolls 17"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted: Disney Limited Edition Dolls 17"

thelostprincess

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am an avid disney limited edition doll collector in the UK and I am currently looking for dolls. If anyone has a limited edition 17" November Coronation Anna, 17" November Snow Queen Elsa, 17" Purple Rapunzel, 17" Merida, 17" Ariel, 17" Cinderella, 17" Belle or a 17" Snow White that they are looking to sell for a fair price (I can go considerably above retail but not as far as eBay prices) please pm me :)

I am a genuine collector who will take extremely good care of these dolls and it would mean the world to own any of them.

i am based in the UK, and would preferably like to buy within the UK but I will definitely look into other offers around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back