• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WANTED Frozen Anna & ELsa Harrods Doll Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most people will be selling at or near ebay prices (maybe 10% off ebay prices since they do not have to pay ebay fees)

P.S. I expect this thread to be closed since you are posting in the wrong forum. It looks like you have not met the requirements to post in the marketplace - 30 posts and 10 days registered.

Last edited:
What is the point of this thread? Also book hugger is right this thread needs to be closed as it is in the wrong location.

Not sure if you got the set or not but either way good luck. Just be prepared to pay an arm and a leg for them as it is not a cheap set and I don't think anyone will give the set up that easily.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back