• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WANTED, Olaf things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WANTED, Olaf things!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I need to update this thread. My collection is slowly growing. But I want more! I just love Olaf so much and I want everything with him! :) My husband thinks Im crazy but because his second name actually is Olaf I tell him I collect Olafs just because I love my hubby so much. :D

If you have any other cute Olaf things please let me know. I want everything Olaf!!! Small figurines, key rings and stuff like that. I want everything with Olaf but smaller things is to prefer because it does not take up to much space :)

This is my collection so far:

b7d8b9fa-0ef3-47e4-b4dd-06222ef8971c.jpg

Close up on the smaller figurines
c3ab8bf0-528b-4866-86c9-a0ca5f2389b2.jpg

And a pic from this weekend. Of course I have Olaf shaped ice cubes in my cocktails! :)

df533d4c-937a-454c-98b0-3bd2ea28316f.jpg

I do have a few more stuff not on there, like some subway bags and crafted things, but that is most of it, so if you have anything I dont have on these pics, please let me know if its up for sale or trade! I am willing to buy from Ebay even though I prefer to buy from someone I know, or trade, but the shipping rates on ebay has gone crazy with this international shipping thing so its not as much fun.

My most wanted merchs right now are:
USB-2.jpg

This this plush is sold in europe. Found it on ebay but the shipping is crazy.
mP9553DM7EIkM5BYhAxZmMA.jpg

$(KGrHqMOKpYFJlzlQvD7BSfV9vNO8g~~60_35.JPG

And I still miss 2 Frozen pins and of course they are Cross U and blood drive. And both has Olaf! :(

Last edited:
I saw that ice cube tray on ebay a while back. It took me forever to figure out that was Olaf lol. The way it was sitting in the pic threw me off.

I just wish there was another way of getting stuff for me than having to spend a fortune on Ebay. We really need some Frozen stuff in Sweden soon!

I've been looking for the hula Olaf for over a month now. I've seen it on ebay once but it went for stupid money , good luck on your search and hopefully you get closer merch soon!

I actually just bought this on eBay, apparently it was an exclusive to disney animation employees only

I paid about $35 for mine so I guess I got lucky , he was newly listed with a buy it now for around $ 50 but I had an eBay bucks certificate as well.

I paid about $35 for mine so I guess I got lucky , he was newly listed with a buy it now for around $ 50 but I had an eBay bucks certificate as well.
You were the one who got him! I was stalking the auctions and made an offer on one of them. The price wasn't that ridiculous so I'm not surprised he went quickly. Congrats!

Thanks guys! This is the first listing I've seen of the hula olaf so I wasn't sure If I was overpaying or not, but I knew that he wasn't listed very often, as I have been stalking frozen merch on eBay for quite a while now....

He was given away for free outside the cinema and Ive heard some people got at lot of them so I wan hoping to find him cheaper than 100 dollars :( But that maybe is impossible. Saw the 50 dollar ones, but the still wanted 50 dollars shipping so it would have been 100 dollars anyway. I could get one of the new LE dolls for that money!

Well I will keep on locking. Maybe I will be lucky enough to have some competitions in Sweden when they release the movie. HOPING! Im really dying for more mearchs in Sweden! Or any mearchs!

Good luck to you, Snoffsan. I wish I hadn't seen this Hula Olaf! Now he is haunting my dreams with his cuteness!

Just FYI, the same seller that had Hula Olaf for sale yesterday is selling/auctioning one of the Frozen Star Wars themed Animation crew shirts. Didn't want someone who might be interested to miss it.

I've just listed Olaf, his grass hula skirt and his Ukelele too, on E bay UK...

Hope that helps! All best,
Maja

I've just listed Olaf, his grass hula skirt and his Ukelele too, on E bay UK...

Hope that helps! All best,
Maja
aww thanks for the heads up Maja! But I need to update this thread. I actually won hula Olaf in a swedish competition so I already own him, and the ice tray thingy. Now I need to get my hands on the USB Olaf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back