• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanted- Queen of Heart LE dol and Pin, Lady Tremaine Pins and LE doll, Alice pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted- Queen of Heart LE dol and Pin, Lady Tremaine Pins and LE doll, Alice pins

HugsxNxKisses(X0X0)

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey itz HugsxNxKisses(X0X0) and I just wanted to post this if Anyone got a queen of hearts designer pin or LE 17'' doll. Any regular QOH would work too. Now for Lady Tremaine, My favorite villain. If anyone has a doll of her or pins of her and the sisters and Lucifer let me know PLEASE let me know. And now for Alice, if anyone has Alice dolls or pins of her I accept those and My final, CINDERELLA IN THE PINK DRESS!!!!!!! Why pink dress? Because it was her mothers and those broads just tore it to shreds that's why! I love it WAY more than her blue/silver dress however. Thank you for your time. *I also collect Alice in Wonderland and Queen of Hearts 2010 pins and dolls and pink dress Cinderella dolls.:p:p:drool::drool::drool::p

Please make 2 separate wanted threads in DPF Marketplace
Also have a look at each General Rules section of each subforum for guides there before you post.

For dolls/other collectibles (not pins) post in: "Other" For Sale/Trade/Wanted
Please make a "Wanted" thread e.g "Dolls: Alice / Lady Tremaine / Queen of Hearts / Cinderella in pink" with details of each doll in your post etc.

For pins: Pins for Sale/Wanted e.g select Wanted - "Lady Tremaine / Queen of Hearts / Alice"

Do you know about PinPics? There is a search facility in the Gallery that will help you find pin numbers and see what is out there.
If someone says they have 91954 you can see DSF - Lady Tremaine & Lucifer (Surprise Release)
Or you can search "Lady Tremaine" to see what pins look like

That way more people can also read what you are looking for, they may be selling in those parts of the forum so look there too, if you need any help just give me a shout! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back