• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanted: Tangled Gondola Ornament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted: Tangled Gondola Ornament

chuckeymonkey

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking for the Rapunzel and Flynn sitting in Gondola ornament forever!
http://www.disneystore.com/tangled-...457|10676026|bb59bb249a3d423dba654497d2451fea

My 29 yearold wife has just been cleared of stage 4 colon cancer, and I want to make her the most perfect gift (a music box that plays "I see the light" and that depicts the balloon scene), and I need this ornament to complete it. The only place I see this ornament on sale is Amazon, but they only have one left and they want $130, which I can't afford.

Does anyone have one they are willing to trade/sell/donate or at least know of some places I can search?! I will be eternally grateful for any help!

Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back