• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WANTED: Vintage Sleeping Beauty Finds <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WANTED: Vintage Sleeping Beauty Finds <3

auroradawn

Corona Kingdom Explorer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey everyone! I know this should go in the "Other" For Sale/Trade/Wanted section but for some reason I cannot post a new thread there.

If anyone has some old/vintage Sleeping Beauty stuff lying around that they don't want, I would be happy to take it off their hands :)

I'm interested in Sleeping Beauty game(s), music boxes, plates, snowglobes, books, paper dolls, watches, and the like, but if you have an Aurora figurine or doll in blue I might be interested in that as well.

Or, even if you're not willing to sell, please feel free to post a picture of something you've acquired! I'm sure there's tons of memorabilia that I've never even seen before!

I do not have pins to trade as of yet, so all offers would be in cash. Just curious to see what's out there! Feel free to PM me or post here. Thanks guys!

I have a vintage sleeping beauty watch. :) I'll have to upload a picture. It's the prince and her in the forest. :)

that sounds awesome! please do post a pic :)

update: I'm really open to almost anything sleeping beauty that isn't like a plastic toy or something. in particular at the moment, I'm looking for a hanging ornament snowglobe with aurora, she's wearing her blue dress with an error (no sleeves) and the stand is a green vine. or any of the whitman tray puzzles or paper dolls in good repair

thank guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back